• Status
    Not open for further replies.

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    Gander mountain(greenwood)just to laugh at their ammo prices:)
    Dick's sporting goods.Goodwill(new greenwood store)Walmart-not one single comment-unless you count employee at Goodwill smiling at my Bersa.

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Told him to buy a knife and duck.

How will a duck help him? He misses with the knife so he throws bread at the guy which in turn the duck attacks the guy for taking his bread? :dunno:

-------

I'm a hermit today, last minute homework before finals :( No OC anywhere for me

kong1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Pendleton
    I replied, "No, I'm just a Hoosier." Turns out he isn't, he lives in Illinois. Long story short, I discussed with him the Indiana laws on carry, and he soon realized the people in Illinois were screwed since they can't protect themselves. Told him to buy a knife and duck.

I understand why you told him to buy a knife, but what in the hell is he going to do with a duck????:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ness2k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    China ^_^
    I always OC but I only went a few places today since I had drill:

On my way to drill riding my bike.
    Speedway to fill up the bike
    Valpo Walmart
    Movie Time in Valpo
    and a nice 30 mile ride around the area

citizenvain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I didn't get to OC or CC today because I had to go to my gf's daughter's softball game today which I am pretty sure the softball fields are Wanamaker's elemntry school's property. So, I didn't risk it. But of course all the girls dads who are cops get to carry to the game. So fair...

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    I didn't get to OC or CC today because I had to go to my gf's daughter's softball game today which I am pretty sure the softball fields are Wanamaker's elemntry school's property. So, I didn't risk it. But of course all the girls dads who are cops get to carry to the game. So fair...
    I was there to day too. What team does your daughter play on? Mine is in Pixie plays for the Flashes.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I sadly didn't go anywhere today. Just stayed around the farm and worked on my focus trying to finish the cam swap. But I did open carry my H&R 22 win mag revolver around all day. I'll prob open carry my G30 in my fobus roto down to the reloading class tomorrow though, lol.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I am about to go open carry to the gas station.... will be my first time in a public place... i will be going inside to see what dirty looks i get... wish me luck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    ChinaMart (Walmart), Rural King, KMart, True Value Hardware, Peking restaurant (Yum!) and around the front and back yard all day while tearing up flower beds. No one blinked an eye nor said a negative word to me.

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    Today was the day. I broke out the xd9 to go to indygunworks reloading class. On the way I stopped by a gas station for beverage.

No funny looks ....well except indygunworks that is. hahahaha

ETA: Before that semi-OC to Ben and Ari's for 18 holes and a race with millsusafsgirl.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Two banks.......wow, and I had no problem resisting the erge to rob and shoot everone in there! Nobody robbed the bank and saw I was armed and shot me first, and my 9mm wasn't stolen out of my holster in line to the teller! How could this be?

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Friday I went into ZX gun and an elderly guy there asked me if it was loaded and I told him yeah why would I carry unloaded? He then proceeded to tell me how to unload my gun.:rolleyes: I was just looking for a new holster and wanted to see if mine fit. It seems to some people that they don't think you know how to unload a gun:dunno:. Did however get a look from another customer but it was more of checking my gun out look then "what the #%$^" look.

citizenvain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Today....Wal-Mart, and my office downtown...of course I'm the sole proprietor of an IT Consulting Business, so I can make the rules for my office yeah! Unfortunately, several looks. The lady that is at the front desk in the lobby always stares at it when I come in with it on my side. *sigh* if only she found me as fascinating and enticing as my side arm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom