• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    If you know somebody is wrong on something that you are familiar with do you think you can trust them with anything they tell you? I don't think so. Ask him what the latest refi mortgage rates are. When he gives you a number ask him if that's correct or if he is just making that up too:D

Yeah, no kidding. Even beyond his ignorance about gun laws, why would I trust my money with someone who thinks it's a good idea to disarm only those people who care to follow rules? It's beyond ludicrous, as are all no carry rules.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Well, since I bank at a credit union, I'm part owner. I'd find it odd that an employee would tell an owner that they can't carry.

(Yes, I know my part ownership is small, and no, I don't hold a place on the board, but I could. I like the idea that I'm a part owner and can "make the rules" even if it's minor.)

I was ready to switch to a credit union, but the branch manager at my other bank is a friend from high school. They treat me as well as a credit union would; otherwise I would be making the switch to a CU.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I couldn't determine if I wanted to OC or CC tonight to Wal-Mart. Each has advantages/disadvantages which have been covered in great detail elsewhere. Still I couldn't make up my mind. SO, I did BOTH! I OC'd a G23 IWB, and CC'd a G27 in an Ankle Holster. :rockwoot:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I couldn't determine if I wanted to OC or CC tonight to Wal-Mart. Each has advantages/disadvantages which have been covered in great detail elsewhere. Still I couldn't make up my mind. SO, I did BOTH! I OC'd a G23 IWB, and CC'd a G27 in an Ankle Holster. :rockwoot:
    That's not true OC with a IWB holster. :rolleyes:

GlockFox

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Naptown
    You all have converted me to the dark side. Today I popped my cherry and OC'd at Mac's Barber shop and then at CVS on Southeastern. Felt great but a little awkward. Especially getting stared down by an IMPD seargent in Mac's. Ah well. More to come.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Tons of places yesterday. Just moved into a new house Sunday, so I went shopping for some stuff... Here's the final list:

53 Bank - Co Line and 31
    Staples - Southport
    Office Depot - Greenwood
    Office Max - Greenwood
    HH Gregg - Greenwood
    Sears - Greenwood Mall
    Meijer - 135
    Walmart - Greenwood, as well as Southport/Greenwood
    Starbucks
    Liquor Store
    Hardees - Southport
    Gas Station
    BW3

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Golden Corral, Several Car Lots around Kokomo (Both New and USed Lots), Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Soupley's Liquor...

Not even a rude comment all day, Course there were no Car Salesman at the Lots either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom