• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    I CC because I think OC is the dumbest thing in the entire world and people that OC are just trying to make everyone mad and starting trouble and wasting LEOs' time.

If you go into a bank OCing, a robber will shoot you first, a 5 year old girl will take your gun while you're walking down the street, and the police will throw you into prison and take your LTCH.

But on a serious note.....OC to Marathon on Maysville Rd.

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I CC because I think OC is the dumbest thing in the entire world and people that OC are just trying to make everyone mad and starting trouble and wasting LEOs' time.

If you go into a bank OCing, a robber will shoot you first, a 5 year old girl will take your gun while you're walking down the street, and the police will throw you into prison and take your [STRIKE]LTCH.[/STRIKE] CC Permit
    But on a serious note.....OC to Marathon on Maysville Rd.
    FIFY

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Wife's optometrist, west side Walmart, west side Lowes. I got lots of looks at the last two stops (maybe because I purposefully didn't wear a jacket so my gun was exposed - "Look at that poor, dumb bast**d without a jacketk!!")

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Starbucks - nice conversation with the ladies at the counter. No issues at all - the two patrons who made eye contact with me may have noticed or not, who knows. I even OC'd my coffee out in my hand!

G27 IWB 3:30

EDIT: no, wait - this wasn't me, it was a friend of mine.

Last edited:

TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount
    To KFC at the gas city exit. A strange bearded trucker kept staring me down the entire time while he consumed a bucket of original (Seriously. An entire bucket). I'm not sure if it's because the gun on my hip, or my rugged charm and stunning good looks. :dunno:

Tauler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    getting ready to OC to hot box pizza in broad ripp and then back to my apartment...wish me luck lol still not used to this

Wow, OCing in Broad Ripple is brave, considering all of those liberals around there (where it's not at all uncommon to see Che tee-shirts and the like, many "Occupier" types). One should always OC both a gun and a Bible (for maximum effect) while strolling Broad Ripple.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom