All over Frankfort, Indiana...

Rural King
    Wal-Mart
    Radio Shack
    Murphy's Gas Station
    Arby's
    Napa
    Thrifty Supply
    And the Dry Cleaners across from the Police Station...

iwork4pepsi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tough Guy Apparel, Chesterton
    Small store in downtown Chesterton, the owner Mike was working. He saw my pistol and recognized the make and model, and complimented me on my choice. We talked for a while about pistols. He pulled up his shirt and showed me his Glock about halfway through the conversation. I told him about this site, he is going to join! Very cool little store for UFC attire, if I may add.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    OCd in Texas Roadhouse, Columbus IN yesterday with a few other INGO'ers. No mayhem, no screaming children, no shocked waitresses, no LEO interaction, just good food and good company..

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    OCd in Texas Roadhouse, Columbus IN yesterday with a few other INGO'ers. No mayhem, no screaming children, no shocked waitresses, no LEO interaction, just good food and good company..

Especially since there was a cop sitting at the table behind us eating dinner with his family. How do I know? He's a local and his son is in the scouts with my son.

Kveldulf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Tippecanoe County
    I OCed for the first time at a Walmart. I was walking down one of the main aisles and I passed a man going the other way in a cowboy hat who was also OCing. As we passed, we looked at each other, then down at each other's guns, then made eye contact and nodded. It was one of those knowing, "we're in this together and I understand you" nods.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Liquor store on Main st near Emerson in Greenwood, was pretty busy. Guy at register said "So you carry everywhere?", and I said "Everywhere that's allowed."

Other lady that worked there asked if I had a lifetime permit, I replied, she said "good for you". A customer joined in that they just got theres, and we went on to talk for a while about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom