• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Polished515

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Muncie
    Today was a bad day. I always carry but I don't always OC. Today was an OC kind of day. Not as many people are as open to strike up random conversations with me when I OC.
    So let's see, I OCed to almost all the muffler/car repair places in Muncie and to Arby's. And now I'll spend the evening shopping in Indy and Muncie with my 9 year old daughter while I OC. I'll be the one in the Glock hat, moto jacket, and probably a twitchy eye from stress.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Had to run a few errands before coming home from work last night.

Kroger on Emerson/County Line
    Menards on Southport/Emerson

and this morning

CVS on Emerson/Stop11
    Work

No issues, good day.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Going to the Colts game tomorrow... disappointed that I have yet to purchase my pocket 642 to sneak in.

Will have to settle with a knife or something.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Regarding Colts game:

CSC Security wanded everyone... but wanted you to hold everything in your hands. So, I slipped my knife into one of my gloves, and held my gloves in my one hand with phone/keys, etc. They wanded my body, and didn't pay any attention to the wand beeping when he went over my hand. I'm sure they expect keys to beep.

Next time I'll try a pocket pistol in a larger pair of gloves. I think it'd work great

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Last night, Movie theatre in Greenwood to see The Hobbit. Was very much OC. One guy in the theatre noticed and stared a bit after the movie ended and lights came on, but no one cared to say anything.

Mcdonalds this morning, 4 officers sitting at a table, and one came in while I was in line. Guy that came in noticed, but didn't say anything. Looked at me briefly after I got my food and walked to the door.

Last edited:

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Great Clips in Avon
    Kroger in Plainfield
    Gander Mountain in Greenwood
    Beech Grove Firearms (duh)
    Speedway in Beech Grove. There was one of IMPD's finest filling up a the pump right next to me. He didn't seem to notice, or care.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Just came back from Calumet Harley Davidson to buy gifts. Had a great conversation with employees there about OC'ing and bikes. It's always AWSOME when people are polite and ask intelligent questions. I steered them to the INGO site so they may learn and spread the word!!!!

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Various usual places, Shallo's for dinner tonight.

I'm in town for a couple weeks. I drove by a Bdub's in the Greenwood area and wondered if you were in there.

Today I OC'd at the Walmart in Franklin. Up by the registers I overheard a guy telling his wife that there was no way Walmart would sell AR ammo. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom