• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Speedway gas station stop11 & emerson, Kroger countyline & emerson, and now, thankfully, home.

At kroger the bagger guy asked "is that a Colt?" I said no, It's a Kimber and asked if he is a gun guy. He said he was. That was that. No five year olds tried to disarm me.

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Interesting OC incident tonight...going into my local gas station and i was holding the door for a seedy looking guy and he clearly sees my gun and sits there for a few seconds sort of staring at it and turns around and leaves...didnt even walk through the door...just left...

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Interesting OC incident tonight...going into my local gas station and i was holding the door for a seedy looking guy and he clearly sees my gun and sits there for a few seconds sort of staring at it and turns around and leaves...didnt even walk through the door...just left...
    Baaaaahhhhhh :sheep::lmfao:

Maybe I have a twisted sense of humor but that is as funny as it is sad.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan

Dude you may have prevented a robbery or maybe he thought the gun was going to jump out of your holster and shoot him..

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I was CC today at Gander Mtn and saw a guy with an OC 1911. He was talking to the clerk so I didn't ask about it, but was definitely not surprised to see that in there.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL

Dude you may have prevented a robbery or maybe he thought the gun was going to jump out of your holster and shoot him..
    That was my first thought rkwhyte2. Trust your gut. If it was suspicious then something was up.

Rgbyrunner21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    United States
    carried at the new olive garden on michigan road friday night along with target and wally world no one called the cops and no one tried to disarm me, id say it was a good day

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Taylor's Bakery
    Home Depot on Southport/emerson.
    Marion County Fish and Game
    Gander Mountain on County Line/emerson
    El Meson on County Line/Emerson
    Kroger on County Line/Emerson
    Chik-Fil-A on Southport/Emerson
    ...all in the last few days.

...NO FIVE YEAR OLDs HARMED MY FIREARM IN THE MAKING OF THIS LIFE.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Miejers (sp...I never get it right....:dunno:)

Grocery shopping with the wife. Interesting responses from different folks. The best one was a group of rowdy teens.
    When they noticed they pulled up short, snapped around and went away. I loved it.

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    Currently sitting in Dickie's Wild Hare in Fort Wayne with my .45 on my right hip. Gone to the can, gone outside to the smoking deck, walked past some young girls raising money for their dance school trip to NYC, and no one has said a word. Its half concealed under my hoodie.

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    And now the boobie bar... decided to ask one of the dancers if it would be a turn on, turn off, or don't care if she met a guy who carried. She was interested, so I lifted my hoodie and she just about had an orgasm. Lol. So far no one has said anything.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    And now the boobie bar... decided to ask one of the dancers if it would be a turn on, turn off, or don't care if she met a guy who carried. She was interested, so I lifted my hoodie and she just about had an orgasm. Lol. So far no one has said anything.
    I hear that if a stripper flirts with you it means she really DOES like you...they don't work for tips or anything like that.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I hear that if a stripper flirts with you it means she really DOES like you...they don't work for tips or anything like that.

It really doesn't matter why they are "friendly" as long as they are "friendly." The key is the "friendly," not the motivation or any related delusion as to the motivation!

Top Bottom