• ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    In the office. (Home office)

I did buy a Blackhawk holster a while back, because I wanted to open carry under my coat when im walking around town... but a bit of my barrel still sticks out with my coat on and zipped up. So I just use it around the house for now.

NBLSVL.EDC.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Marsh in Noblesville...the one on River Rd at SR32

Had to stock up before the white death.

No one even gave me a second look.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Stopped at the Meijer on west 38th to get some last minute supplies for impending White Death and gawk at the other locals stocking up. Of course the family and I were stuck in the checkout line for a while and I got hot and took off my coat. Nobody made mention of my sidearm. My 2 year old held everyone's attention for most of the wait anyway.

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    Stopped at the Meijer on west 38th to get some last minute supplies for impending White Death and gawk at the other locals stocking up. Of course the family and I were stuck in the checkout line for a while and I got hot and took off my coat. Nobody made mention of my sidearm. My 2 year old held everyone's attention for most of the wait anyway.

I too went out last minute (11pm) to kroger for some food to take to work tomorrow in case I get stuck overnight. Passed by a state leo through the doors and he didnt even take a second glance.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Was your 2 year old OCing?

Rehab

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Kabelin's Ace twice yesterday. One trip to the hardware store always begets another...

So true. Reminds me one time when I went and asked someone there for help with something. And than I remmber asking him once more to make sure I had the right thing for the measurements I gave him. Get home and find out that it's wrong.

Top Bottom