• ...and so much more!
  • Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Early evening today - Indy Southside - McDonalds at Madison and Edgewood. Then Menards, Meijer, and the Noble Romans Pizza all at Southport Rd and Emerson. This was all while rocking my brand new Team INGO T-shirt. It was like having a mini Fenway sitting on my shoulder providing encouragement :ingo: This was my second time OC'ing with this past Tuesday being the first and I gotta say it feels liberating. I was going to say I didn't even get a glance, but to be honest I wouldn't have noticed because I just went about my business without a thought about the gun on my hip. It really felt no different than CC'ing every day for a number of years.​

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Last night, Belmont Beverage on Ireland. Clerk asked what I was carrying. Hana Yori for Japanese grilled in your face goodness. Today, Kodiak Range, Belmont Beverage on Ireland. Different clerk asked what I was carrying. CVS on Ireland.

The CZ deterred all of those places being robbed while I was there.

Went to Petsmart with my girlfriend. I met another OCer there. He said he used to be on INGO. There were three OCers in one place. That place got robbed even less than Belmont, Kodiak, and Hana Yori COMBINED.

It was my fourth OC sighting in the wild.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Early evening today - Indy Southside - McDonalds at Madison and Edgewood. Then Menards, Meijer, and the Noble Romans Pizza all at Southport Rd and Emerson. This was all while rocking my brand new Team INGO T-shirt. It was like having a mini Fenway sitting on my shoulder providing encouragement :ingo: This was my second time OC'ing with this past Tuesday being the first and I gotta say it feels liberating. I was going to say I didn't even get a glance, but to be honest I wouldn't have noticed because I just went about my business without a thought about the gun on my hip. It really felt no different than CC'ing every day for a number of years.​

I swear, there are about four INGOers now in relatively the same area that shop at some of the same places yet none of us have run into each other.

heavyhitter1k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Finally OC'd today, but I need a better holster to continue to do this reguarly. Gas stastion by my house, no funny looks. Clerk knew me so that might have helped, only 1 odd look from an older gentleman when I walked past him to get Ice from the cooler. Overall, good reception and no one even looked let alone commented...

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I swear, there are about four INGOers now in relatively the same area that shop at some of the same places yet none of us have run into each other.

Well, I'm just getting started with my OC on the Indy Southside so maybe the sightings will go up. The locations I listed above are ones that I typically only go to on Saturday late afternoon/evening. I hit areas up and down 31 and Madison Ave much more often. Seems like I'm at Lowes Madison and County Line at least a couple of times per week. OC'd at Lowes late this morning along with the AutoZone at 31 and Stop 11.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    It was me. Nice to meet you.

I was carrying concealed also (you know, because concealed carry keeps you from being targeted).

Also my wife was carrying concealed.

Lots of guns in there yesterday.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Finally OC'd today, but I need a better holster to continue to do this reguarly. Gas stastion by my house, no funny looks. Clerk knew me so that might have helped, only 1 odd look from an older gentleman when I walked past him to get Ice from the cooler. Overall, good reception and no one even looked let alone commented...
    Was it the holster or the belt that you had an issue with and why?

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    There's a large group here in South Bend/ Mishawaka. Same thing. I think everyone else is lying about where they OC...

I just say I OC...I really don't even own a firearm. I carry around one of my sons toy guns....It is taped to my forehead though! With me living on the far NW side of town, I never run into you southside guys. I'm gonna have to start hanging out on yours and Stocks turf.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I just say I OC...I really don't even own a firearm. I carry around one of my sons toy guns....It is taped to my forehead though! With me living on the far NW side of town, I never run into you southside guys. I'm gonna have to start hanging out on yours and Stocks turf.

I head over there every so often. I think I met you at BK on Western, if I'm not mistaken.

It was about a year ago.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    OCing at the Patriots Grill now. Having some ribs and Cajun onion rings. Just met a INGO member at the Indy South Gander Mountain to sell a holster. Enjoying my day off.

Holster. Its just a basic belt slide holster, not much to it and nothing to help secure it. U usually CC with it due to it's simplicity, but OC a few times and been ok for now...
    Oh, ok. I though maybe the holster was giving you issues or the belt wasn't sturdy enough to keep the gun from flopping around. Carry on :thumbsup:

heavyhitter1k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    OCing at the Patriots Grill now. Having some ribs and Cajun onion rings. Just met a INGO member at the Indy South Gander Mountain to sell a holster. Enjoying my day off.

Oh, ok. I though maybe the holster was giving you issues or the belt wasn't sturdy enough to keep the gun from flopping around. Carry on :thumbsup:

Nope, just a cheap holster...needing to upgrade but not sure if I wanna go IWB (aliengearholsters style) or OWB (blackhawk serpa QCQ style w/ retention)

Top Bottom