• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Went to Khol's and BJ's Brewhouse.

A man walked into BJ's wearing a white t-shirt with a big picture of Trayvon Martin's face on it. Some woman stopped him to get a picture with him. My friends and I could only look on in disbelief at how ridiculous he looked.

Which picture was it, the grill one or the 12 year old cherub one?

You should've ask for a picture with him too. :D

Good point. That would be a great avatar pic.

codydugger

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    avon,in
    I carried at office depot to get my LTCH coppied and laminated. Then to Jack in the box for lunch with the boy,and getting ready to hit the good ol' Walmart. This is also my first day OCing.

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    I carried at office depot to get my LTCH coppied and laminated. Then to Jack in the box for lunch with the boy,and getting ready to hit the good ol' Walmart. This is also my first day OCing.

Welcomerotating_zpsf9952943.gif
    to the​
    1487-star-wars-darth-vader-dark-side-wallpaper-wallchan-1_zpsacff6c11.jpg

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Which picture was it, the grill one or the 12 year old cherub one?

Good point. That would be a great avatar pic.

I went into a Walgreens today, and saw an issue of "Ebony" magazine on the rack. On the cover was a family, all dressed in hoodies, with the title, "We are Trayvon."

Made me sick. Why would you advertise that your whole family is a bunch of drug using, gun stealing, fight starting thugs?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Made me sick. Why would you advertise that your whole family is a bunch of drug using, gun stealing, fight starting thugs?

Bingo.

Went to Chik-Fil-A yesterday after work on Southport... apparently a big school group there in support of some local school sports team. It was absolutely packed with young, vulnerable children cowering in their shoes while the parents and teachers cowered in the corner with them.

Or something like that.

Starbucks and Subway this morning.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Let's see if I can catch up on my week of OC....

Last night - dinner out at the local Mexican place. It was senior night (not señor), and the place was packed. Note to self: find another "date night" location!

Last weekend - Lowes, gas station, Dairy Queen, Eagle Creek Park, Krogers, Marsh, and probably some other places I don't remember.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Panera Bread on Ireland Rd in South Bend yesterday for lunch with my wife. Bunch of Yuppy soccer mom's and Obama supporters, but nobody got shot. My OC must have been an effective deterrent too, since the place didn't get robbed.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Panera Bread on Ireland Rd in South Bend yesterday for lunch with my wife. Bunch of Yuppy soccer mom's and Obama supporters, but nobody got shot. My OC must have been an effective deterrent too, since the place didn't get robbed.

The deterrent factor at work.

Tried to rep ye Dood but I have to Obama it around some...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Starbucks this morning. Then Shallo's in Greenwood for dinner. Stopped by Payless Liquors on Madison and Co Line

It was crowded. On my way out a man, not sure if a customer or employee, pointed at my and said "Thanks for carrying."

It took me by surprise, so all I came up with to respond was, "Yeah, no problem" :P

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    OC'd at work all day then got home and went to Meijer (Southport Rd.,) Starbucks (Southport Rd.,) and Home Depot (Southport Rd..) Nothing out of the ordinary, just how I like it. :thumbsup:.

BuckCreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    I can't carry at work, but I had lunch today at Wendy's on Jackson in Muncie and saw someone OCing. I had to wonder if he was a member of this site.

Several college students turned their heads to look briefly, but no one else in there gave it a second look or thought. It was nice seeing someone exercising their 2A rights and not having people freak out about it.

Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    I OC just about anywhere i go. Just walked to the local gas station, and while i was paying the Indian guy behind the counter said, "Is that a real gun?" I said "yes", and he stuck his hand out to me and said "let me see!" I told him "no, it's loaded, and it would be very irresponsible of me to un-holster a loaded firearm in your store." He said "I ain't gonna shoot nobody!" I said "no, Have a good night." and walked out. He just looked at me funny. Shouldn't need saying, but Even if it were unloaded i still wouldn't have pulled it out and let him see it..

grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    I OC just about anywhere i go. Just walked to the local gas station, and while i was paying the Indian guy behind the counter said, "Is that a real gun?" I said "yes", and he stuck his hand out to me and said "let me see!" I told him "no, it's loaded, and it would be very irresponsible of me to un-holster a loaded firearm in your store." He said "I ain't gonna shoot nobody!" I said "no, Have a good night." and walked out. He just looked at me funny. Shouldn't need saying, but Even if it were unloaded i still wouldn't have pulled it out and let him see it..

Wow... "You'll shoot your eye out kid." :laugh:

Top Bottom