• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Ran a bunch of errands around Columbus yesterday: bike shop, McDonald's on 3rd where I ran into another INGOer, Hobby Lobby, Goodwill, Garcia's to stop by and see yet another INGOer, Guitar City for some strings, and the little antique shop next door.

I ended up in the Little Cesear's/Family Video parking lot for a non-firearm FTF transaction, when a little blue beat up civic pulls up in front of my truck, sideways across the parking spaces on the opposite side of the parking bumps. My threat level bumped up from yellow to orange as this was not the vehicle I was waiting on. The driver sat in his vehicle for a few minutes, then opened the driver's door. I noticed that he had a spray bottle of blue cleaning liquid in his lap. He got out and started to clean his tires. It was then I noticed the phone case clipped to his pocket, directly below the empty paddle holster on his hip.

He was OCing an empty holster. My only guess was that he'd unholstered and put it somewhere else in the vehicle to have easier access while driving.

We left before he finished cleaning the first wheel.

Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    I'm aware of that. I live not too far north of Chippewa, right off of Michigan. I'm always in the places that you post OCing into. I OC into them as well.

Today, South Bend Regional Airport.

I'm on the far West side of town. Lydick, SBRA, and places inbetween are my usual. I always keep an eye out for an OC'er.. :)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just left Chik-Fil-A on 86th.

Sat at one of the tall tables near the window to eat. Place was quite busy.

An older couple walked in, man had a USMC hat on. I expect they noticed at this point.

On their way back out, the older woman stopped next to me and said "I take it you're an officer?"
    "Nope!"
    "Oh... but how do you do that?"
    "Just a license to carry"
    "Doesn't it have to be concealed?"
    "Not in Indiana"
    She smiled, her husband was waiting by the door watching, she said "Well you're one of the good guys though, yeah?"
    "Absolutely"

Heh.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    On the way home from work - Stopped at Payless Liquors for beer. Mmm.

Then Elmore's in Greenwood to pick up some 5.56 and .40. There was a Greenwood Police officer behind the counter, maybe he's a member here, dunno.

Then to Chik-Fil-A. There was a Sheriff's car in the parking lot, but I didn't see him/her inside.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Stopped at Outback Steakhouse for an early dinner with my daughter. No issues although the server did comment, only to tell me a lady came in a few years back with a gun in her purse. While fishing around inside it she had a neg. discharge and put a round into the wall. Waiter said the rest of the people eating barely noticed.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    At a family house party. Shot crossbows in the backyard, fired off some bottle rockets, drank some great beer, played poker, etc.

About 30-40 people, no less than 10 of us carrying.

johnhhil

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Darlington
    Yesterday i carried all over downtown with only one Indiana capitol police officer asking to see my LTCH. Also While downtown i supported Starbucks and got an iced coffee. Even with the last day of the black expo being yesterday I feel only being asked once for my LTCH is that bad. Great day yesterday to have a date night with the fiancee.:patriot:

Polished515

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Muncie
    Yesterday i carried all over downtown with only one Indiana capitol police officer asking to see my LTCH. Also While downtown i supported Starbucks and got an iced coffee. Even with the last day of the black expo being yesterday I feel only being asked once for my LTCH is that bad. Great day yesterday to have a date night with the fiancee.:patriot:

I enjoy the coffee I make at home do I don't generally go to Starbucks but today I went in (not really OCing but printing pretty badly haha) and got myself some orange drink just because of the recent events. Very friendly staff at the one on Tillotson in Muncie.

Top Bottom