• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    On the topic of GPM - I used to OC there all the time. Only got asked to cover-up once by mall-security. Was an older gentleman that asked me nicely to cover up, says the mall doesn't allow it, etc etc. I was helping set up a kiosk in the middle of the mall, so I obliged. He was pretty cool about it. Every other time I OC'd there, I was never approached.

Went to Southern Bowl on Saturday. There was a "cop" behind the counter all night playing on his iPhone. Probably just the boyfriend of one of the girls working there. Bowled a 107.

Then to Wing'n It on 135. A bit around the neighborhood, not much else.

Good to hear that Wing'n It is OC friendly.

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I was outed today...

OC'd at Chase bank in Brownsburg today. As I was getting in my truck a guy walked out behind me, and approached my truck. I was sure he was going to school me on how OC'ing in banks was illegal, stupid, scary, etc.

Instead, he asked "You on INGO?, I'm Brown".

Good to meet you Brother! :rockwoot:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good experience today at Cardinal Tattoo while I went in for some touch up work. My tattoo artist saw my M&P and told me how he had applied for his lifetime LTCH. We spoke about recent events in Boston, another artist joined in the conversation, it was good conversation with both guys. It always makes me happy when I hear about more and more people who choose to apply for a LTCH.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Meijer, Kroger, gas station, liquor store, and cutting the grass today

Edit:

Hahaha, was just out putting weed n feed on the lawn. Neighbor is out with his kids in the back yard. One of them says "Wow, is that a real gun?"

"Yep"
    "Woooooooow, cool. Why do you have it?"
    "For safety and protection!" I smile

"Oh.... but don't you have a german shepherd?" he answers back hilariously

I laugh, "Well, that works too!"

So funny :P

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Went to Subway on 86th, as per the usual. Very, very packed.

Then to BP. Guy pulled up in a dark crown vic... but I don't think it was a police car. Maybe a former one. When he came in he said "GUN!", I was standing in line. Didn't respond. Cashier laughed.

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Yesterday, went to Deb's to take my wife's friend and her boyfriend shooting for the first time (he has money down on a 1911 at Blythes). They did very well with safety and had a good time. Obviously OCed there. Went outside to use my electronic cigarette.

One of the employee's was out there and asked if it was electronic, I said yes, he said no need to come out here you can use it inside, it's just vapor. :rockwoot:

After there we got some food at Casa Del Mar, no issues.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Went to Subway on 86th, as per the usual. Very, very packed.

Then to BP. Guy pulled up in a dark crown vic... but I don't think it was a police car. Maybe a former one. When he came in he said "GUN!", I was standing in line. Didn't respond. Cashier laughed.

Thats the dumbest thing I've heard today. What a douche. You should have said "Idiot!" in response. Seriously immature though.

jkwparrott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Corydon, IN
    Tumbleweed in New Albany, Lowe's in Clarksville, Wal Mart in Corydon, Tractor Supply in Corydon. At Tractor Supply the cashier saw my gun and commented that I was the second person that day she had seen with a pistol and that she thought more people should carry. She went on to say that her husband has his LTCH but doesn't, so she was going to suggest that he starts.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Oh lets see... where all did I go today..

Rural King for one of those fancy orange bouncy targets, iHop for some awesome breakfast for dinner, and Best Buy. I think thats about it?

Either nobody noticed, or nobody cared. There was a guy with a Gadsen Flag shirt on at Best Buy who walked near me, but since his 5 year old daughter was with him I made sure to keep my distance.

Top Bottom