• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoNavy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    At the rally and mejiers on east washington. the only thing that i got were stares from the angry moms on the bridge

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    It was thigh rig Friday at my place. OC at the bank, doctors office, gas station with bloomington police hanging out, starbucks with more bloomington police sitting around, a restaurant at the college mall,

The newest rig works great with the sig 220 and my neighbor just roller her eyes when she saw me cutting the grass on the tractor by the gate with my rig.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Walgreens in portage walmart in portage. Some guy wanted to take a pic of me and my wife OCing so we let him bit said no faces aloud and checked the pic. He was very pro 2a I told him about ingo

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    It was thigh rig Friday at my place. OC at the bank, doctors office, gas station with bloomington police hanging out, starbucks with more bloomington police sitting around, a restaurant at the college mall,

The newest rig works great with the sig 220 and my neighbor just roller her eyes when she saw me cutting the grass on the tractor by the gate with my rig.

ATTENTION WHORE!!!

Fedempl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    McCordsville
    All over Castleton, Menards,Walmart, Dicks, Gander Mt, On the Border, AMC Theater picking up son from movie, Half Price Books and finally Circle K in Lawrence.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    OC'ed all over town today, no-one noticed as far as I could tell.
    Went to Blythe's in Valpo this afternoon, bought a new Galco holster for my 1911, I un-tucked my shirt before going in..My brother was giving me hell about OC-ing in there.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Today parked down at the gun show and then hoofed it down the road just a bit to the grand opening of ZX Guns, nobody in traffic honked or tried to hit me with their car or anything. My M&P didn't mind me checking out other guns in ZX while I was there, since neither of the two I bought were going to be an EDC. Now if my wife would just be cool with me checking out other woman, you know as long as they aren't her replacement obviously.

Anyways, later on in the day I was out picking up branches in the yard from my wonderfully decaying trees when the neighbor lady across the street came out to check the mail. I said Hi like usual, she replied as she was carrying her grandchild. I think she may have seen me carrying because normally we talk for a few if we haven't seen each other in awhile. She gave me a weird kinda look, even though I've told her family before that I carry. Maybe it was just me, maybe the grandchild is why she was being weird, who knows.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Today at Southtown Walmart while grocery shopping. Nothing exciting happened except a very hot female county officer in uniform was there shopping, hubba hubba. Dont tell my wife.....

OiRadio47

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Mishawaka
    My wife and I both open carried to Wings Etc in Osceola, and to the 2A rally in South Bend.

A homeless guy started to ask for change and then stopped when he seen my Kahr. Wifey now is interested in OCing more often. Good day!

Dobber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Granger (South Bend)
    Dominos and 7/11 near 23/Bittersweet in Granger. Girl at the counter at Dominos was such a space cadet I could have handed her my handgun instead of a credit card and she would've tried to swipe it. Kids these days.

-Dobber

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Alco and Strack's in Lowell. A few people glanced at my waist but no problems. Perhaps they were admiring my awesome backside.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Pretty sure some guy at Subway just made a "man with a gun" call when I got in line. Too bad for him, I was already pulling out of the parking lot with my food about 7m later when a cop was pulling in. I wish I'd stuck around to tell him "That's why I carry", referring to how long it took an officer to show up

THarris88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2013
    Pretty sure some guy at Subway just made a "man with a gun" call when I got in line. Too bad for him, I was already pulling out of the parking lot with my food about 7m later when a cop was pulling in. I wish I'd stuck around to tell him "That's why I carry", referring to how long it took an officer to show up

Nice!

I OC'ed at Meijer, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Gander Mountain today.

Meijer does not count though..wore my jacket inside the store BUT still had an OTB holster. My 92fs is one big gun :)

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Outside my house, the park and a couple other obscure places around town.

I ended up having a very nice conversation with a guy from a couple streets over who was walking his dog in my neighborhood. We've always exchanged pleasantries but never talked much before today. I had my SP101 on my side and he stopped to talk to me about it. Apparently he is a gun owner too, I would have never guessed. We talked about guns for several minutes. It was nice to talk to someone else about guns. It's different in person, it's more fun that way.

Top Bottom