• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    OC'd to gas station, Dollar Tree, Walmart, Sam's Club & Meijer (all on East Washington St.). Took daughter out to get last minute supplies for college. No issues. A few golfball-eyed looks, but that was it.

Kinda funny tho... While in Sam's Club, a woman started to come down the aisle behind me, saw my firearm & turned a 180 & walked away briskly. I just smiled. (shaking head at mindless sheep)
    :ugh:

Coltsfan33

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    Greenfield
    Oc'd at Speedway in greenfield to get gas. Walmart in greenfield to get supplies for college, until my father told me to cover it up as he doesn't like me OCing when he is with me, so I did as he requested. Other than that, no issues, Except for I leave for college tomorrow and the glock has to stay behind... :(

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    OC'd to Meijer again today. While checking out, the cashier says,"Do you mind if I ask a question?"

Me: Sure! Go ahead.
    Cashier: I see you have a gun. Does anyone ever say anything to you?
    Me: Not usually. I get wide-eyed looks sometimes, but that's about it.
    Cashier: Well, I'm glad to see it (the gun) in the open. I think anyone who hides it, is questionable.
    Me: Well, thank you, dear! But not everyone who conceals their weapon is a bad person.
    Cashier: Oh, I know!! How hard is it to get a permit? I've thought of getting a gun & carrying too. I work late & don't feel safe walking to my car after work sometimes.

This sparked a short conversation between us, which led to me explaining to her how to obtain a permit & a couple suggestions on where to buy a pistol. I also suggested she get professional firearms training, on treatment & proper usage of a gun. As I ended the conversation, she thanked me for educating her & wished my a good eve. I expressed the same to her.

As I walked away from the register, my 68 yr old mother (whom I had taken with, to get some groceries), grabs my arm, smiles & says, "I'm proud of you!" (Aw, geez, mom!)
    I walked to my vehicle with both a sense of pride & accomplishment. PROUD TO OPEN CARRY, BABY!:thumbsup:

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I went out with the the family to Patriot's Table for my birthday, yesterday evening. No shots were fired, no MWAG calls, life was normal. Off Topic, but their Skirt Burger is awesome.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Opened an account this morning at PNC on Stone's Crossing. The associate glanced once or twice while making the account. When we were leaving there was a Sheriff's vehicle in the parking lot.

Ah well.

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    OC'ed to the Great clips and Target at Applewood in Anderson, only thing I noticed was I saw the same employee through about 3/4 of the store, just rearranging stock. Fairly certain she was following me.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    OC'ed to the Great clips and Target at Applewood in Anderson, only thing I noticed was I saw the same employee through about 3/4 of the store, just rearranging stock. Fairly certain she was following me.
    What's the point of following you? If you do turn out to e a bad guy than the employee just put themselves in harms way. Either call the cops or leave the MWAG alone.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Normally I don't post in here because I OC everyday and you guys would get tired of me :D but I thought this was funny.

I was walking in Meyers in Portage today and had a lady that works there run up to me and ask me.

Her. Who are you.

Me. What do you mean.

Her. Are you security.

Me. No

Her. You have a gun.

Me. I'm license to carry.

Her. You are scarring me.

Me. Do you always run up and question the thing that you are scarred of or are you just curious about it?
    At this point she is just looking at me like a deer in the headlights. I told her to have a great day and I went on my way to shop.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Normally I don't post in here because I OC everyday and you guys would get tired of me :D but I thought this was funny.

I was walking in Meyers (You mean Meijer) in Portage today and had a lady that works there run up to me and ask me.

Her. (Should be a colon) Who are you. (Needs a question mark)

Me. (Again) What do you mean. (Same thing. This is a question, not a statement.)

Her. (Again) Are you security. (Again)

Me. (And so on, down the line) No

Her. You have a gun.

Me. I'm license to carry. (No. You are licensed to carry. Conjugate your verbs.)

Her. You are scarring me. (Scarring? Did you cut her? You mean scaring, right?)

Me. Do you always run up and question the thing that you are scarred (Scared) of (Needs comma) or are you just curious about it?
    At this point she is just looking at me like a deer in the headlights. I told her to have a great day and I went on my way to shop.

You are awarded no points.

Last edited:

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage

I was walking in Meyers in Portage today and had a lady that works there run up to me and ask me.

Her. Who are you.

Me. What do you mean.

Her. Are you security.

Me. No

Her. You have a gun.

Me. I'm license to carry.

Her. You are scarring me.

Me. Do you always run up and question the thing that you are scarred of or are you just curious about it?

Ive been in there a few times and never had that.

Top Bottom