• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    wayback burger and toys r us in evansville. if they dont want you to carry in their store they need to place the window sticker of no-no's oh i dont know maybe somewhere near eye level would be good. no problems though my jacket covered well just made sure i didnt do anything to cause it to print.

Not sure if covering it with a jacket and not printing qualifies as OC...

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Not sure if covering it with a jacket and not printing qualifies as OC...

Ya know the CC crowd likes to say concealed means concealed. Perhaps we need the mantra of openly carrying a gun while going about your life means open carrying a gun while going about your life.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Ya know the CC crowd likes to say concealed means concealed. Perhaps we need the mantra of openly carrying a gun while going about your life means open carrying a gun while going about your life.

I like the way that flows...

Openly carrying a gun while going about your life means openly carrying a gun while going about your life.

I love it!

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    my jacket was more of a thin dressy flannel shirt un-buttoned. but yes i guess that was cc'ing.... my bad.

No harm done. I don't care either way, just an observation. I do technically CC most of the time during winter, but I wear my coat not as a cover garment, but to keep me warm. I just carry OWB all the time. Most of the time, that means OC, but when the temperature drops, the gun gets covered, unless I wear a drop leg platform, which I have been known to do from time to time.

My point in OC is not primarily to OC, but what's comfortable, which is OWB. There are more reasons I like OC, but that's a biggie. It's more comfortable, and easier.

Never have I ever covered up my gun for the purpose of concealment, (except at my old job.) Now, there is no time I ever feel compelled to conceal.

seeker1321

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    OC to the Range in Elkhart last night, forgot it was match night, so left and went to Walmart, while checking out, the cashier said, "As a gun owner do you ever feel the need to go and shoot up a school" I said no, and her response was, "Yeah people are talking all crazy on Facebook" I just nodded and walked out.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    OCd to my eye exam and to get my haircut at a new haircut place, which is my new haircut place now because she did a good job and didn't mention my side arm once.

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Do you guys really get upset when someone asks about your sidearm? If you walked into my store you bet your ass I'd ask about what it is and how you like it lol. Probably chat about shooting for a while. Guess not.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I don't get upset when people ask. The only time I got annoyed was when I'd been discussing firearms with a guy and we'd ended the conversation, he came back a minute later and stopped in front of me, threw his arms and legs out (like half a jumping jack) and shouted "Shoot me!"

I didn't want to shoot him, but I did want to kick him in the balls for being such a moron.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Pets Mart on E Washington St. around 20:30 yesterday picking up a leash for my roommate's dog. No crazy looks or stares that I noticed. Several employees walked up to us and didn't even flinch :thumbsup:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Over the last couple days I've been to Scotty's in Bloomington, Walmart, Kohls, Micheals, the barbershop in Mitchell...

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    OC'd into the Kroger on Linwood and 10th St. this morning for some breakfast goods. One man wearing a Mossy Oak camoflauge basball cap gave me a neautral look after seeing it. I gave him a friendly smile and he walked away. After that I went to the BP on Emerson and Washington St. to put $5 in the tank before the price jumps up again...

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Chase bank at 10th and Girls School. The tellers are behind serious layers of lexan. I walked up and said your sure bullet proof, aren't you? He said "you bet, it's crazy with all the people with guns now, isn't it?" I said "Sure is, that why I always have mine on me." He just gave me a quick double take, then went on about his business. :rockwoot:

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Do you guys really get upset when someone asks about your sidearm? If you walked into my store you bet your ass I'd ask about what it is and how you like it lol. Probably chat about shooting for a while. Guess not.

If your referring to what I said I meant I was glad sh edidnt say something negative, I don't mind when people want to talk to me in either a positive way or a person who wants tk be educated, I do not like when people want to bagder me about my weapo

Top Bottom