• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Monroe County Fall Festival in Ellettsville. Carried all around the grandstands, no one dove for cover, or screamed "he's got a gun". While Jr. High kids were performing on stage no less! I happened to walk past several of Ellettsville's finest, and walked directly by and in front of at least three more. Not one word. Then at the Village Inn for dinner with my daughter. Again, no one noticed or cared. My evening couldn't have been less eventful if it involved a nap.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    To the range and then to Paragon for breakfast with a buddy. Carried around the house all day, then went with the wife to Walmart at County Line and Emerson in Greenwood. Got pulled over for speeding on the way and didn't get shot or hassled :yesway:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This is a thread jack. There aer actually Two Hardee"s on the toll road between Lake Station and Chesterton. I remembered this when planning a trip to Winamac for a Meet and Shoot. I got the family all worked up about stopping there for breakfast. The big day came and we turned into the Eastbound rest stop only to find the Hardee,s was being torn down for renovation.

We wound up eating at Booger King.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Anyone ever OC at St Elmos?

I haven't in summer. I've only seem to be there in winter where you have a coat on and take it off at the table. No one said a word, but black polymer and bulky coats are not the best resource.

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    Gander Mountain in Greenfield today. Big fella carrying a 1911 in a strap on thigh type holster. I commented that he was carrying his 1911 properly. It was cocked. He turned, saw my NRA shirt and smiled.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just left Rickers. Man walked out at same time as me. Said "You a detective?"

"Nope."
    "Security?"
    "Nope, civilian!"
    "Civilian! Hah, everyone looks like a detective these days."

Maybe referring to my business attire.

Top Bottom