• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Detectives and Security are also Civilians.
    :soapbox:

The missus and I walked around the 'hood at lunch today. Not too many folks out, though, so "if you OC and no one sees it, is it still OC?".

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Big OC day at Kroger.

1st - Saw another guy OC'ing. Exchanged approvals.
    2nd - Bag boy came by while I was bagging my stuff and complimented the Glock. He asked if I had other guns, then asked if I had rifles. I asked if he carried, he said he doesn't have a license yet...
    3rd - Walking back to the car, a group of younger guys walking toward the store. One shouted back, "I like your gun!"

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Several places in Brookston. The very nice lady in the bar where I got food for carry out asked me what I do for a living. After I told her, she asked, "Why do you always carry guns?"

I said, "Because I can. And 'cause I want to!"

She liked that, then we had a discussion about her getting her LTCH and that her son got her a gun that she'll get to shoot when she gets her license.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I went out to help the sanitation man with some big things I had out.

Him: Are you a cop?

Me: No, just a citizen.

Then the conversation went on to how he could get his Larry.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I had some magazines for my carbine on a shelf near my chair and wanted a small bag for them. I went to the thrift store and found a small sturdy fanny pack and was headed to the check out. An older lady made a remark about men carrying purses and then said "I better not mess with you, I see what you're carrying." I said "you don't have to worry about that unless you try to kill me." We laughed and parted ways.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Potato Creek State Park Campground. Out taking the munchkin Trick-or-Treating, they do a pretty good show there, better than door to door.

Along with the fedora, whip, shoulder bag and safari shirt I had the S&W N frame, Model 1950 in a full flap leather holster. Spare moon clips in the shoulder bag...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Aldi in Hammond, as i entered there were an older couple in fromt of me they stopped to look and it was tight toget by them so I said excuse me and the man said something about that thing on my hip makes him get out of my way. I turned around made eye contact and said, Ill I had to do was to say excuse me.

I went to another aisle and there was a blockade so I stopped and politely waited until the man saw me and hurriedly moved out of my way, saying, he had better move because I was carrying. I said I am patient don't worry and as I passed him I leaned in close and said Most people who carry are the most polite you will meet. That started a conversation that lasted too long.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I saw printcraft with a hi point that had pearl grips like a pimp would have in a random wat mart no holster just stuck in the sweatpants.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Aldi in Hammond, as i entered there were an older couple in fromt of me they stopped to look and it was tight toget by them so I said excuse me and the man said something about that thing on my hip makes him get out of my way. I turned around made eye contact and said, Ill I had to do was to say excuse me.

I went to another aisle and there was a blockade so I stopped and politely waited until the man saw me and hurriedly moved out of my way, saying, he had better move because I was carrying. I said I am patient don't worry and as I passed him I leaned in close and said Most people who carry are the most polite you will meet. That started a conversation that lasted too long.

:yesway:

Top Bottom