• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hardees this morning, while waiting for my order... guy walked by to get coffee. Noticed him stop behind me (I was looking at the camera monitor) and look back at me. Few seconds later, he walked back and told me he's noticed more people carrying guns these days. I responded, "Good, glad to see it."

Says he's never had guns and doesn't shoot them. Says he shot a shotgun when he was a kid around 11 or 12, and it knocked him over. Since then he hasn't been interested. Chuckled a bit, told him they're fun to shoot.

Says he'd probably just shoot himself like Barney Fife. Was a nice enough guy. Not a gun lover, but still a positive conversation.

hdrenollet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2016
    South Indy/Greenwood
    Found out that Toys R Us is anti-2a... sign posted on the door. Disarmed, kept my holster on and in the open, complained to my wife around every employee and manager that my gun was a lot more dangerous in my car than on my hip... if it had been anywhere else, I would have just pulled my shirt over my gun and ignored anyone asking questions, but we had a specific purpose there and wanted to make sure we could get what we went for.

I OC almost everywhere I go, it's my preference because I don't have a decent, comfortable CC holster. So, other places I OC'd yesterday... Gander Mountain, Walmart, Circle K, Huber Chevrolet.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    McDonalds this morning. Guy waiting next to me said, "Do you mind if I ask you a question..." and came over. He asked if anyone could 'carry like that', pointing to my Glock. I answered affirmatively. He said that's pretty cool, and mentioned he wouldn't be able to do that in Connecticut in a McDonalds without getting swarmed by police. He said it must be different here in the midwest.

He mentioned to his buddy that I was carrying, (I guess this is when we spotted the other guy in line carrying). His buddy said he can't get a gun because he got in a fight.

/shrug

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Walmart Hammond, they pay two officers 24/7 (in shifts 0f course) one at each door. As I walked in I asked the greeter where customer service was, he said at the other end of the store. As I got to CS I did a 180 to see who was behind me and it turned out to be an officer. I nodded to him, he nodded to me and walked on.

Top Bottom