• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    Since today was my first time to OC... I thought I would post here. It was as I expected.... no big deal. Went to Hollyhock Hill for dinner. With winter approaching and wearing more layers and a coat, I decided to OC for the cold months to minimize any potential snags if ever I needed to draw.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Yeah. We need to do a meet up. Since Kodiak changed, we haven't had a meet up. That's been at least 2 years...

We used to do at least one meet and eat and shoot a year.

We did have one meet/eat at Politos, and also the meet/shoot at Midwest. But yeah, I think we are due for another one. :) I'd like to meet at Midwest and rent a full-auto gun. But that's just me. :D

BADWOLF

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 24, 2015
    Small Town USA
    Officer in front of me at McDonalds.

Then I order, cashier asks if I want my free coffee. I smile and say I'm not leo

She says "oh I saw the gun, figured you were. It's nice."

Calling a glock "nice"?!

It probably was a young girl. Would it have been more palatable if she would have said ( it's cute ) instead of " it's nice "

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I haven't carried openly much lately, but I did while exiting the men's room handicapped stall in the Grindstone Charley's on Rockville Road. A guy entering the men's room as I emerged looked a little surprised, but I don't know if that was because of the guns, my size, or my devastating good looks that inspire envy and admiration.

unshelledpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    Hammond
    I haven't carried openly much lately, but I did while exiting the men's room handicapped stall in the Grindstone Charley's on Rockville Road. A guy entering the men's room as I emerged looked a little surprised, but I don't know if that was because of the guns, my size, or my devastating good looks that inspire envy and admiration.

He was probably surprised what a man, who's never met a blade that didn't draw blood, was doing outside of the hospital.

Top Bottom