• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    I was OC'ing in the Columbus Wal-Mart with a holster clipped on my overalls. I haven't seen my feet in years. I saw some toothpick mean mugging me and I thought...boy does that boy need some meat on his bones, and...I bet he's going to try and take my gun away from me. Good thing he didn't though, because I would have sat on him and crushed him like a bug.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My wife's computer died this week, so yesterday we went to Office Depot to see if they had anything we could afford walked in and talked fore some time to the manager and we walked out with a new tower.

I pulled the old hard drive and it was IDE instead of SATA and had to take both back to the store to get her info transferred.

I walked in and found the computer tech and he went to work on filling out the paper work while i browsed.

I had to pay before he started so we went to the cashier, a young fellow, when he saw me walking toward him his eyes bulged and a look of shock came over his face. I wish i had video.

Tech finished, I left.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Stopped into the Kroger on 116th & Allisonville in Fishers today to pick up a few last minute Easter dinner items.

No issues, although I could tell a few of the younger cashiers were checking out the Glock.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Stopped by half-price books, Rural King, Sunny's Chicken, and BW3 in Greenwood near Point Blank Range

Sat at the bar waiting for a to-go order. Lady to my right, "Did you just go shoot?"

"No not today"

"What do you carry?"

"Glock 19."

She does the double fist pump with "Yes, I was right!" to the guy with her.

A little later, she says to me "Not that you care, but mine just came today...." showing me her LTCH.

I respond, "Great! Glad to see it"

She says, "I heard they're getting rid of them, too."

"Nah, they aren't..." I respond, shaking my head. "Everyone says that."

She says, "Oh, so they're just ****ing with me? Ah."

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Stopped by half-price books, Rural King, Sunny's Chicken, and BW3 in Greenwood near Point Blank Range

Sat at the bar waiting for a to-go order. Lady to my right, "Did you just go shoot?"

"No not today"

"What do you carry?"

"Glock 19."

She does the double fist pump with "Yes, I was right!" to the guy with her.

A little later, she says to me "Not that you care, but mine just came today...." showing me her LTCH.

I respond, "Great! Glad to see it"

She says, "I heard they're getting rid of them, too."

"Nah, they aren't..." I respond, shaking my head. "Everyone says that."

She says, "Oh, so they're just ****ing with me? Ah."

We need more women on INGO...Did you suggest it to her? ;)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sam's Club in Greenwood. We went through the self-checkout with a cart of stuff. Behind me was the clerk kiosk, the one that over-saw the self-checkouts.

I heard, "Yeah, if you've got a permit you can carry however you like." from the little girl working the kiosk. I turned back to see a male worker next to her say, "Well she was upset, she walked away like she was going to cry."

I assume he was asking her, because some other worker was visibly upset by my carrying. Good to see the younger girl working there knew more about firearms than he did.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Sam's Club in Greenwood. We went through the self-checkout with a cart of stuff. Behind me was the clerk kiosk, the one that over-saw the self-checkouts.

I heard, "Yeah, if you've got a permit you can carry however you like." from the little girl working the kiosk. I turned back to see a male worker next to her say, "Well she was upset, she walked away like she was going to cry."

I assume he was asking her, because some other worker was visibly upset by my carrying. Good to see the younger girl working there knew more about firearms than he did.

That is a much better outcome than what we could expect from the same scenario at costco!

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    Guy pulled up my driveway with his wife and kids in the car. They were looking at some property for sale across the street and wanted permission to look around on my place for mushrooms. No way am I going to turn a guy with his family down so I welcomed them. I went about my business trimming some shrubs. When they were getting ready to leave I noticed he was OC. I just thought to myself "well that's cool". If I would have had more time, I would have invited them to do some shooting at my metal targets. In any case, it did not bother me at all which is the way it should be.

Top Bottom