• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Homeland Security has purchased most of the 9mm ammo. I have heard up to 1.6 billion rounds of 9mm alone. So it will be a while.........

I heard the lifetime LTCH is going away. And Walmart isn't going to sell ammo any longer. And Illinois is going to constitutional carry with unlimited reciprocity. Should I go on?

(Oh, I forgot - I'm also a french model!)

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I was guessing by this summer. With the bombing in Boston, and talks of gun legislation being brought back to the Senate floor. People are still in panic mode. If they would just untwist their panties and take a deep breath. Well, things would start calming down.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    It seems to me that now the ammo is out there, you just have to look (still overpriced), whereas before you couldn't even FIND any.
    I got some 180 fmj and xtp 10 mm from Underwood last week at near normal prices. Found 9mm 124 gr Gold Dots (2 50 round boxes) at near normal prices.

mdm2272

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    North Central Indiana
    There is always the threat of some liberal introducing a bill that has something to do with gun control. If people would just ease up for a couple of weeks I bet you would see things improve dramatically. People act like they are trying to ban ammo or something.

445supermag

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Rising Sun, IN
    I HERD THAT THE GOVERMENT IS BULLING UP MOST OF THE AMMO SO WE CANT BUY AMMO FOR OUR GUNS. ONLY AMMO I SEE IN WALMART IS SHOTGUN AMMO FOR TURKEY SEAION. I DID SEE SOME 270 WIN JUST 3 BOXES. ANE IF AMMO MAKES ON THE IN THE STORE IT IS GONE IN THE MATTER OF MININTES.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I am curious as to what peoples purchases of ammo are for, is it panic hoarding or are you really out.

Me? So I can sit here and laugh at all those panicking and spending big dollars on gas driving to every walmart in a 3 state area looking for ammo because they refuse to pay $50 for a brick of 22. And if that doesn't work, they come here to complain about the gougers and the hoarders and how they're destroying the sport.

Me? I have plenty. I'm just here for the entertainment value.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Me? So I can sit here and laugh at all those panicking and spending big dollars on gas driving to every walmart in a 3 state area looking for ammo because they refuse to pay $50 for a brick of 22. And if that doesn't work, they come here to complain about the gougers and the hoarders and how they're destroying the sport.

Me? I have plenty. I'm just here for the entertainment value.

Love you long time hahahahaha

Ejohnson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Dublin, IN
    I have enough to get me by for a while. I'm thinking of doing some competition this summer, so that'll eat up most of what I have. If I stroll thru a store and they have some ammo at a decent price, I'll pick up a box or two. I don't go crazy, and my panties are not in a twist. ;)
    I remember when I could run thru 300 rounds in a weekend. What a blast!!

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    If I walk into WalMart or check one as I'm driving by and the have 22, 9, 380, 223 or 556, I buy it. If the wife is with me, she gets her limit also. Then we turn around and sell it at cost to people we know (family, friends, co-workers) who want/need it and aren't flipping it for a profit. Kind of our little way to slow down the gougers out there.

Mess with enough of the gougers out there and you'll start seeing it on the shelfs again.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    For me it was yesterday, got a tip that the Fishers Meijer had 100 ct boxes of 9&40 WWB in, since the wife works there take an additional 10% off, then since she was given a 20% off card for employee appreciation day, I got five boxes (500 rds) of the 9mm for $95 incl tax. I left the rest of the 9&40 and when I got home, the wife said "Dummy at 30% off you should have bought it all", nah said I, you got what you need to shoot the rest of the year, I left the rest for others. So dry no more at my house.

Top Bottom