• ...and so much more!
  • Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Yes, Uberti. I love the look & it's still un-fired. I had been searching all over for one in .38/.357 but couldn't find one with the brass trigger guard. I gave up and went with the .45 Long Colt. The shop has a matching Uberti lever gun I'd love to put into layaway.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Yes, Uberti. I love the look & it's still un-fired. I had been searching all over for one in .38/.357 but couldn't find one with the brass trigger guard. I gave up and went with the .45 Long Colt. The shop has a matching Uberti lever gun I'd love to put into layaway.

The look is what attracts me to them as well. However having a few Rugers there’s quite a bit that attracts me to Ruger. Unfortunately Ruger doesn’t have a Vaquero in 22.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Yep made it though the day carrying a Nickel M19 never felt undergunned at Wal Mart Or Tractor Supply!
    Thanks for the good wishes Thor!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I just randomly posted this picture in another thread, and then I thought how nicely it would go in here. This is the model 28 I used to own, in its sweet basketweave duty holster. I ended up selling it because an N-frame is just a bit large for my hands.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I need to learn how to take sexy pictures. My M10 snubby that I keep in the console of my car. It's in a leather IWB clip-on holster, and I can grab and go if I need to. (Yes, I do have a thing for carved grips...)

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    My NAA Sidewinder in a new leather holster.

q2WfIk7.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Here is my 629 and the home made rig I got for it..Old S&W Wessonhide holster, a pouch made by a 14 year old friend of my daughter, and an Alaskan Bush Knives Camp knife with a custom sheath....I also have a compass that hangs off of it and a ferro rod and striker.....

kCSuSo3l.jpgewaiKoul.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Some small caliber S&Ws, a 22/32 I frame target with an unknown maker flap holster and a 1903 32 with a Brauer Brothers.

Top Bottom