• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Just had to share my minty Ruger Speed Six.

picture.php

I might have shown this before, my Security Six with Pachmyer grips I bought back in 1978!

6yld9u.jpg

Cool Ruger's. :ingo:

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Colt "Officers Model Target" .22 long rifle. Pre war mfg. in 1940 - camera and cameraman old and terrible at pics.

16k9i5g.jpg

ErickB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Schererville
    Some beautiful guns here! I'm jealous :D.

Strictly for fans of bad photography and the rediculous:

A7o2JXVl.jpg

TdJzONcl.jpg

Dan Wesson PPC - weighs as much as my old man's Uberti Colt Walker replica ~4.5 lbs.

ErickB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Schererville
    It's a Dan Wesson PPC. I think only 100 were made around 1990. It shoot's .357 / .38 and weighs a truckload. There was also a version made in stainless without the sight rail and tapped for a red dot. It was called the Action Cup, and some were strictly DAO with bobbed hammers and others were SA/DA. I believe all of the factory PPC's were SA/DA.

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    Ruger Redhawk (New Grips)

I inherited a Ruger Redhawk 44 mag. I love the gun, but didn't care for the grips so much. So, I tried finding some online. Didn't like what I saw too much and notice Ruger has a parts phone number. Gave them a call on Wednesday and they told me that had some wooden grips for it. So, I ordered them. They told me it would take about 10 days to get here. I got them today (3 days later). I really like the way they look! What do you think?
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I inherited a Ruger Redhawk 44 mag. I love the gun, but didn't care for the grips so much. So, I tried finding some online. Didn't like what I saw too much and notice Ruger has a parts phone number. Gave them a call on Wednesday and they told me that had some wooden grips for it. So, I ordered them. They told me it would take about 10 days to get here. I got them today (3 days later). I really like the way they look! What do you think?
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
    I like 'em! Very sharp! :yesway:

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

New grips are a great improvement. :rockwoot:

voodoo304

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2011
    SW Indy
    I took the plunge gentlemen. I have saved many pennies for many moons in anticipation of this day. And the day is finally here. The stars aligned when I found this and had the money get it.

S&W 686+ Talo sporting a 3" barrel in .357 Magnum

picture.php

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    I took the plunge gentlemen. I have saved many pennies for many moons in anticipation of this day. And the day is finally here. The stars aligned when I found this and had the money get it.

S&W 686+ Talo sporting a 3" barrel in .357 Magnum

picture.php

Sweet! Now if you can just find bullets, powder and primers for that empty brass. :D

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Damn. The grips really make the gun. That's amazing.

If I'd have known that was a possibility, I might have gotten one of those. Damn.

Top Bottom