• .45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    picture.php

Thanks INGO for steering me into these trades/purchases! Gotta love the Single Actions!
    Ruger Blackhawk in 45 LC on left and Ruger Single Six in 22 LR on the right.

Love the Single Six, too. Great gun. Load them with Stingers and you got a nice little bed room gun! Fun to plink with and target practice, too.

My main wheel gun, though, is my Uberti .45LC Regulator with a 7 1/2" barrel. I LOVE that gun! Great to shoot -- it seems to especially like BVAC ammo.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Love the Single Six, too. Great gun. Load them with Stingers and you got a nice little bed room gun! Fun to plink with and target practice, too.

My main wheel gun, though, is my Uberti .45LC Regulator with a 7 1/2" barrel. I LOVE that gun! Great to shoot -- it seems to especially like BVAC ammo.

Nice! I enjoy shooting anything with the Single Six, what a great gun. And Uberti makes nice guns, can't beat .45LC in a pinch! :yesway:

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Single six's

17HMR/17HM2

22RL/22MAG

22RL/22MAG

S&W 34-1

2 S&W 37's...1986 and 1975

S&W 686+

S&W 66-2

S&W 22-4 Thunder Ranch 45ACP

2ljm9l1.jpg

Lady Magnum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Rochester
    Carry everyday is a S&W 640 .357 with deluxe action by D.O. Reichard, scalloped trigger, chamfered and honed cylinders. Also Mag Na Ported. I carry it IWB with the Barami Hip Grip. When I dress for the day this carry method is about as easy as it gets! In my pocket are a few speed strips with Fed. 125 JHP.

SCriswell

Plinker
    Rating - 60%
    3   2   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Luv my Snubbies too. I have 2 black S&W 342 357 mags,a S&W 638,317 and two early 1960's primo Charter Arms Undercovers. Amost forgot about my two NAA 22 mag and 22lr.

Last edited:

IMakeGum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    So, I have a better assessment of my Rossi .357 Model 971, I find the DA trigger pull to be a bit heavy still. I think I've put about 500 or 600 rounds through it (all .38 specials) but I *LOVE* the SA mode of the gun....maybe a 2lbs or less trigger pull. I am a new shooter so I'm going to ask the experts at the range to help me sight it, but I think the out of the box sights are pretty dead on...I had the best shooting of my life the day after I was let go from my job! :) .357 therapy can't be beat!!! I have dry fired with and without snap caps, but no issues. The trigger pull is smooth except when I screw it up. Not a single issue when firing at the range. All in all, I love my Rossi! :) pm me if you want any more details....

Farslayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    My newest acquisition

GP100 with Hi-viz front sight and badgercustom grips:
    Gp100.jpg

Got it a couple weeks ago. I've only been to the range once with it thus far but will be going back soon to test out the new grips. Love the way they feel though.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    GP100 with Hi-viz front sight and badgercustom grips:
    Gp100.jpg

Got it a couple weeks ago. I've only been to the range once with it thus far but will be going back soon to test out the new grips. Love the way they feel though.

That looks sweet. The grips make a world of difference. Especialy when shooting hot loads.

Top Bottom