• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Saw a Kimber Micro this past weekend. Nice size and feel and would make a nice BUG to go with my Kimber Ultra CDP II. I swore I would never carry another .380 but I might have to rethink my strategy. All I need to do now is sell my Sig P938 to afford it.

Oh well damn it all! I decided to just keep the P938 and get the Kimber anyway. Oh and I also picked up a nice Mini 14 Tactical that was begging to come home with me. :dunno:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    OK, now I have to think of my new next handgun.. I can cross CZ 75B Omega off the list. :)
    cz_zpsv6dalota.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I held a Sig P320 the other day and it felt pretty good. I'll probably pick one up sometime this year, but am not sure when. As nice as it was, it gave me the 'Someday' feeling, not the 'OMG, I have to buy this now. Take my money, take my damn money please...' feeling.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I held a Sig P320 the other day and it felt pretty good. I'll probably pick one up sometime this year, but am not sure when. As nice as it was, it gave me the 'Someday' feeling, not the 'OMG, I have to buy this now. Take my money, take my damn money please...' feeling.

That IS a great feeling. I've only experienced that feeling once when I picked up my Kimber Ultra CDPII the first time. Sure makes the "choosing" part of buying a new handgun a lot easier.

Top Bottom