• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    My next handgun is a stainless GP100. Why? Because one followed me home today. A 4.2" barrel model with factory fiber optic sight to be exact. Picked it up used. Guy bought it new from my LGS and had the guy working there put wolff spring kit in and polish trigger parts. He then shot two cylinders through it and traded it back in. I got it $525 otd, couldn't pass it up. DA is buttery smooth as a Kahr only a couple pounds heavier. Next up is hogue fancy hardwood grips. I can't stand these rubber grips. Pic with ugly black rubber grips

Last edited:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    My next gun will arrive Tuesday, I finally got my hands on a Dan Wesson V-BOB in .45 ACP!! I am so very excited for its arrival from the distributor.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My next handgun is a stainless GP100. Why? Because one followed me home today. A 4.2" barrel model with factory fiber optic sight to be exact. Picked it up used. Guy bought it new from my LGS and had the guy working there put wolff spring kit in and polish trigger parts. He then shot two cylinders through it and traded it back in. I got it $525 otd, couldn't pass it up. DA is buttery smooth as a Kahr only a couple pounds heavier. Next up is hogue fancy hardwood grips. I can't stand these rubber grips

My next gun will arrive Tuesday, I finally got my hands on a Dan Wesson V-BOB in .45 ACP!! I am so very excited for its arrival from the distributor.

Congrats to you both. Both guns are high on my wish list! :)

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    My next handgun is a stainless GP100. Why? Because one followed me home today. A 4.2" barrel model with factory fiber optic sight to be exact. Picked it up used. Guy bought it new from my LGS and had the guy working there put wolff spring kit in and polish trigger parts. He then shot two cylinders through it and traded it back in. I got it $525 otd, couldn't pass it up. DA is buttery smooth as a Kahr only a couple pounds heavier. Next up is hogue fancy hardwood grips. I can't stand these rubber grips. Pic with ugly black rubber grips

Nyle, very nice! Revolver shoot at the Green range?

RND

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2014
    Westfield
    GLOCK 43
    want to eliminate a caliber (.380). by selling the G42. Running a small caliber in a small gun, I think I'll stop there.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County

Wow, well bought, and very nice! I have the Match Champion (with the fixed Novak rear sight), and absolutely love it. I'm getting ready to install the Wolff springs in it when they arrive on Monday. Going with the 10# mainspring and 8# trigger return spring. It's already shimmed and polished from the factory, so the Wolff springs should make an even bigger difference.

Some nice wood grips will really dress that gun up, which is easy to justify since you got this at such a nice price. Sweet!!

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    My next handgun will be a Ruger SR45, all-black. It's been on order for a couple months.

3800.jpg

And I've got an AlienGear CloakSlide OWB holster for it, ready to go.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Nyle, very nice! Revolver shoot at the Green range?
    Yeah, I'll have it out there sometime. I was going to shoot it here at home today when the wife took the kids to a small festival here in town but I got stuck keeping my 2yr old so no shooting for me today. Ordered my wood grips today though

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Probably the new Ruger .45 ACP/.45 Colt revolver. Unless I see something shiny between now and when they are actually on the street, that's the plan.

Well, now that I've done that I really don't have my eye on anything in particular.

Candidates include:
    Colt Detective Special
    Sig Equinox (P220/227/226/229)
    Sig Elite (Same P-series)
    Sig MPX
    Something shiny

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I have come to a conclussion that is difficult to accept. I have been looking at the list as well as stuff in the marketplace. Then I look at my relatively small collection. I actually have everything I want. The last thing on my list is a Ceasar Guerini Magnus trap combo shotgun, but I do not want it bad enough to spend close to 10K. What a bummer, nothing more to save up to buy. I guess I can just keep the ammo cabinet stocked.

KUJO2388

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2015
    Terre Haute
    My next handgun is going to be a Ruger 22/45 MK 3 Lite. I already own a bull barreled Ruger 22/45. The new 22/45 has already been paid for and is being shipped to my local dealer. Fun plinker and I wanted a threaded barrel in case I decide to buy a rimfire suppressor to try out.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    My next handgun is going to be a Ruger 22/45 MK 3 Lite. I already own a bull barreled Ruger 22/45. The new 22/45 has already been paid for and is being shipped to my local dealer. Fun plinker and I wanted a threaded barrel in case I decide to buy a rimfire suppressor to try out.

Is that the blue-barreled one? I want one of those.

Top Bottom