• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Well crappit, I kind of blew my new gun $$ yesterday with two pleasant finds at PSS. Once was a brand-new S&W 66 Combat with a perfectly aligned barrel, and not a blem on the finish to be found. The other was a Henry Big Boy Steel lever action in 357. These Henrys are new for this year, and it's the first one I've found in 357. Pretty nice trigger right out of the gate. The Smith will soon be upgraded with a Wilson Combat main spring and trigger return spring. Woot!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Top of the list still is a 1911 .45
    Colt SAA .45 Colt
    Gasp a Glock 20 10mm
    CZ 75 Omega
    and recently joining the list a CZ 75 compact

Those of course in no particular order, just what happens to show up when I have cash in my pocket.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I have a fully Cajonized matte stainless 75B (courtesy of the fine Mr. llh1956). Put some CZ Custom cocobolo wood grips on it, which IMHO turned out to be a very stunning combination. I'm with you completely on having a stainless fetish!

Last edited:

packard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Thinking of a pistol for my wife. She doesn't like a lot of weight, so I'm thinking of either a CZ P238 380 or a Kimber 380 LW.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have a fully Cajonized matte stainless 75B (courtesy of the fine Mr. llh1956). Put some CZ Custom cocobolo wood grips on it, which IMHO turned out to be a very stunning combination. I'm with you completely on having a stainless fetish!

I would love to see a picture of your Cajunized beauty with her new wood. ;)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Thinking of a pistol for my wife. She doesn't like a lot of weight, so I'm thinking of either a CZ P238 380 or a Kimber 380 LW.

Let me help you both. YOU don't pick a pistol for her. SHE does that. Take her to a range and let her try out as many as possible. She might be better with a G26 than a little 380. Best thing to do is get her some training with a good instructor. He/she can help her make the choice.

Speedybruin4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    I am leaning towards a Contender due to the many different barrels available. I also like the fact that it is a single shot so that I can do some training with my son when he is old enough.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I'll try to find it.

Beat you to it, hahh! Sorry, today was a travel day. In Hollywood for work (against my better judgement, I'm in one of the three states I politically despise the most), and have already seen two different versions of Michael Jackson, three Spider-Man impersonators, a couple guys bumming change, and one Freddy from "The Nightmare on Elm Street" movies. Oh, and a medial marijuana shop with a couple hippies out front playing hacky-sack.

But enough about me. Here's the pic. Not a great shot with my phone, but you'll get the idea how pretty my satin nickel compact you have would look with some nice wood. :stickpoke: BTW, I'm normally not a fan of anything brown-on-black, and this pic does NO justice to just now nice it looks, but the P-01 is quite handsome in the new CZ Custom grips:

IMG_0340_zpstetyqru1.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Beat you to it, hahh! Sorry, today was a travel day. In Hollywood for work (against my better judgement, I'm in one of the three states I politically despise the most), and have already seen two different versions of Michael Jackson, three Spider-Man impersonators, a couple guys bumming change, and one Freddy from "The Nightmare on Elm Street" movies. Oh, and a medial marijuana shop with a couple hippies out front playing hacky-sack.

But enough about me. Here's the pic. Not a great shot with my phone, but you'll get the idea how pretty my satin nickel compact you have would look with some nice wood. :stickpoke: BTW, I'm normally not a fan of anything brown-on-black, and this pic does NO justice to just now nice it looks, but the P-01 looks quite handsome in the new CZ Custom grips:

IMG_0340_zpstetyqru1.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Really nice!

Top Bottom