:pimp:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've got one. I love it. Had to upgrade the mag base plates and paint the front sight, but it's much better now. I did however see that there is a red version around....

Mine's black. Not sure why, I just couldn't get into the colors.

I put a set of Williams FireSights on mine which are way better than the stock sights. Also I did the Tandemkross bushing mod and I'm very happy with that. Mags now drop freely, and no mag disconnect. Tears down and goes back together easier now too.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    I think that a single-stack 9mm 1911 in 5" is on the short list. No particular reason other than that I just have that itch that can't be scratched with anything else.

-Nate

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Mine's black. Not sure why, I just couldn't get into the colors.

I put a set of Williams FireSights on mine which are way better than the stock sights. Also I did the Tandemkross bushing mod and I'm very happy with that. Mags now drop freely, and no mag disconnect. Tears down and goes back together easier now too.
    Sights were on my list of things to do but I'm ok with the painted front for now. I've been thinking red dot so I'll save for that instead. I had to put Tandemkross mag base plates on, mags pop out now. I've not upgraded any internals yet, but definitely on the list for the future. I normally don't like different colors on pistols, but this one caught my eye in the store and I love that it stands out.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sights were on my list of things to do but I'm ok with the painted front for now. I've been thinking red dot so I'll save for that instead. I had to put Tandemkross mag base plates on, mags pop out now. I've not upgraded any internals yet, but definitely on the list for the future. I normally don't like different colors on pistols, but this one caught my eye in the store and I love that it stands out.

I must admit that the red one I see in the ads at the top of the INGO page is catchy.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    300 blackout with Sig arm brace, because Deer season is around the corner, and the DNR decided that people scared of a different type guns during season was reason enough to maintain "common sense gun control" and keep normal center fire rifles the rest of the country hunts with banned. I just need to make sure it doesn't touch my shoulder when I fire it. :):

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I saw it yesterday and put a very wee bit down...

Smith and Wesson Brazilian (insert bikini wax joke here) model of 1937...Essentially a US model of 1917 Hand Ejector N frame in .45 ACP that takes moon clips...They saw a lot of use in WW 2 in Italy......

tumblr_lcxl4ymnpm1qevr3ao1_500.jpg

Here are some US GI's training Brazilians in the use of our bazooka and you can see one in a holster...There were 25,000 manufactured I believe....My grandfather served in Italy and said the Brazilian soldiers were a pretty good bunch of guys..

PICT0836.jpg

Last edited:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    One of these:

M&P fullsize .40
    Ruger GP100 .357 either 4" or 6"