• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pheenix42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Lafayette, IN
    Ah, my own favorite...Lethal Weapon 2, wherein Danny Glover pulls off two precision shots with SNUB-nose .38!

Or, the whole violation of the laws of physics that was the movie 'Wanted'. Now, I'm willing to suspend disbelief where necessary (no explosions making sounds in a space battle, for example), but that was so silly I couldn't bring myself even to rent it.

Or, anytime someone uses a shotgun at close range, and it knocks the victim backwards. The climactic gunfight in 'Open Range' was actually pretty cool as they only made one mistake with Costner's revolver, and the aforementioned incident with Duvall's shotgun.

Now, for the sheer fun factor, check out a video on Youtube from a game called 'Bayonetta' where she dispatches a boss near the end(about 5:23 into it.).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc7RbvG3zJ0"]YouTube - Bayonetta - Boss Battle "Father Balder" ? PURE PLATINUM ?[/ame]

swebb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Yup. While I can't attest to the accuracy of that movie, there were cartridge conversions of cap and ball revolvers. I'll bet you Clint knew what he was doing on that one. :twocents:

I'll agree that Clint knew what he was doing. At the end of the movie, Clint was producing and dry firing multiple revolvers at the cornered and wounded Captain Terrill. His trigger pull/muzzle control was perfect.

St Elias

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    movie with Steven Seagal - jumping up to shoot, he had to reload after 10-15 shots, with was reasonable. However, how many people carry 10-12 clips. He never ran out

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Terminator II...when Sarah Conner was pinned down in the lab at Cyberdyne, she fires her .45 into the air for one (1) full magazine to get the SWAT guys to seek shelter, there's one more shot after the mag is empty...if you count the shots and watch the slide stay open.

When the SHTF...I want a movie gun!!!

XFCTR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Columbus
    This may be a little obscure but recently I was watching Taxi Driver and I noticed a big mistake. When the main character bought his off-the-street weaponry I took down a list in my head. He got a Mod 29 S&W 8 3/8" blued, mod 36 or 37 nickle, and a old .25 Colt pocket gun that he affixed to a contraption that would sling out of his sleave when he needed it. Well about half way thru the movie he is at an indoor gun range giving them all a workout. That was my favorite part so I was really paying attention. So, after he is done shooting there is a straight down shot of all the pistols lined up in front of him. Well I was shocked to see that the nickle J-frame had morphed into a nickle Mod 10. Later on when he was using the guns I am not sure if it changed back.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Glocks being thumb cocked(sounds like theyre being thumb cocked anyhow) Slides on autos not locking back when out of ammo,Clicking of a double action trigger from a glock .Pistols magically changing from one make to another,These are a few of my favorites that I see the most

Top Bottom