• ...and so much more!
  • goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    Mark Wahlberg manually chambering a round on an M82A1 in Shooter

Kills me everytime. Also he goes back and forth from shooting right handed and left handed. Not sure if that was on purpose or not though.

The entire movie Shooter was a blooper. One of the worst gun-movies I've seen in a long time. Replace the two O's with an I and it's a more fitting title for the movie. :D

spoke78

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Hancock County
    One of my favorite movie lines from US Marshalls "Get rid of that nickel plated sissy pistol and get yourself a Glock!" -Tommy Lee Jones

Sorry not a blooper...

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    It happens all to often in a lot of movies. When ever a guy picks up a gun that has been firing he then manually chambers a round when there should have been one in there already. Also, a round does not eject out of the chamber proving that it was loaded. So how could it have been firing?

I'm watching a series on SyFy called Sanctuary and they do it every time a gun is seen.:D

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    Mine has to be all the movies where the ammo never seems to end, 25+ shot revolvers and never ending mags in bruce willis' guns in last man standing

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Mine has to be all the movies where the ammo never seems to end, 25+ shot revolvers and never ending mags in bruce willis' guns in last man standing

Did you fail to see the double reloads he does lightning fast and all of the mags he loaded up on before the battles? Frame by frame someone actualy performed that reload. Even if it was sped up someone had coordination.

Might have been full of bloopers and bad endless mags but still fun to see quick draw 1911 work.lol

"It was in the script" is how I forgive them.

Shooter was a horrible movie but the book by Stephen Hunter, Point of Impact IIRC was a nice read filled with great gun battles and mild intrigue.

Most of the Swagger series was interesting and told of those mythical breed of American Vets that were raised to perform spectacular feats of shooting and heroism.

I guess we could do worse for entertainment by watching anything with Rosie O, Whoppie G or Oprah.:puke:

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I'm watching a series on SyFy called Sanctuary and they do it every time a gun is seen.:D
    To give credit where credit is due, I'm catching up on my season 1 and I can't help but notice that unlike many actors the hawt blonde girl (Ashley), Amanda Tapping (Helen) and the geeky IT guy (Henry) have pretty decent trigger discipline. There's still the matter of fighting mutants with suppressed Glocks and giant gold plated race guns but at least their fingers are off the trigger.

50bmgshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Greenfield
    How about "Hot Shots Part Deux". During the main gun fight Topper(Charlie Sheen) runs out of ammo when about 10 guys charge at him. He sees an ammo box, grabs a handfull of bullets, throws them at the bgs and they all are shot dead. HAHA. Brings a new meaning to "handgun".

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I know it's not a movie, but I'm suprised no one has mentioned the A-Team yet. There were probably 100 hilarious "gun play" scenarios in every episode.....:):....and a bullet never hit a person and no one ever got hurt in the show. They would just end up flying through the air only to get up unharmed and get tied up. I still have very fond memories of the A-Team from growing up.....one of the best 80's shows IMO!!!!.....and I'd love to have one of those stainless Mini-14's that were the A-Teams prefered "truck gun".......:rockwoot:

500px-ATeamS2_004.jpg

Indianajeff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Indiana
    The movie 16 blocks, when Bruce Willis comes out of the store after a beer run and finds his prisoner being attacked he starts shooting his Glock, the slide clearly locks to the rear, but somehow it magically keeps firing.

Top Bottom