Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Most do

That's a pretty good deal I think:patriot:

Don't the RRA's come with 2-stage triggers as well?

All the ones I have ordered to date have had the 2 stage trigger. Some people like the single stage so I wonder if it is worth the extra $$ or not.

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Ordered a 2-stage RRA from John at WOA, big difference over factory triggers. Depends on whether you believe in spray and pray, or hit one shot, one kill.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    AR's and AK's have slowed. In my last sale, Olympic M4's for $799.95 we did not sell as many as I would have thought. We are sitting on about 50 or so Black Rifles and have plenty of stripped lowers, collapsible stock sets, uppers and about 150 LPK's in stock and they are all a bit slow. Most of this slowness is due to the time of the year, summer vacations, kids back to school and simply to hot to shoot. We are still selling way more this year than the same time last year so I am not to worried about it.
    Besides, I like the shop full and we need the break!

rlynch25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    South East Indy
    I wondered the same thing 2 weeks ago. I was at Bradis and asked why so many on the shelf. They said manufacturers were catching up with orders and delivering quickly. That coupled with fewer sales. Now if ammo would just do the same.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I was at Bradis and asked why so many on the shelf. They said manufacturers were catching up with orders and delivering quickly.

That, and during the supply crunch, we put in back-orders with all of our distributors in an effort just to get something to put out for sale. Well, a few months go by, demand cools somewhat, and all the back orders show up at once. :ugh: Murphy's Law, I suppose.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I have an Olympic Arms AR and I think it is great for the money. I don't know how it would compare to the DPMS though.

Isn't Olympic Arms the place that made the prototype 7.62x39 pistols (against all sorts of requests not to do so) and thereby get the cheap Chinese steel core ammo banned as pistol AP?

If so, I wouldn't buy a thing from those azzholes. I really miss the days of $79 1440 round cases of x39.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Isn't Olympic Arms the place that made the prototype 7.62x39 pistols (against all sorts of requests not to do so) and thereby get the cheap Chinese steel core ammo banned as pistol AP?

If so, I wouldn't buy a thing from those azzholes. I really miss the days of $79 1440 round cases of x39.
    Why pick a fight/slander/disrespect a gun manufacturer for ATF's ignorant response?

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Why pick a fight/slander/disrespect a gun manufacturer for ATF's ignorant response?

IIRC, people implored them not to do it because of what they knew the f-troop would do once there was a pistol chambered in it. It was not IF they would ban the ammo from being imported or sold, but that everyone knew exactly what would happen when the pistol came out.

Top Bottom