• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I actually smiled the whole game except for the officials. It is becoming obvious they are trying to control way to much towards the outcome of these games. The pass was caught and controlled...football move was made...ball was dislodged by a serious contact and fumbled.....WTF

The scripting of the outcome via the officiating is just a mouse step above the WWF (sorry CM). Entertainment purposes only just like on a video game at the Mall.
    I feel the officials make the correct calls on the way to determining the points picture and future TV spots/Advertising revenue. Less excitement translates into less revenue.
    Don't get too wrapped up in all of it. I get pi$$ed off enough for all of us. Glad I've got good blood pressure.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, Cincinnati won, so best we can do is 3rd seed. 4th if New England wins. I think that's okay though... historically when we've had a first round bye in the playoffs, we've looked kind of rusty in the first game we play in. I'm kind of glad we'll be playing. They seem to be peaking at the right time, so ride the momentum!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    KC rested every starter yesterday. They still gave the Chargers a run for the effort.

The re-match should be a good one. KC is Pi$$ed off and the Colts have some confidence now.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Colts offense started off pretty strong today but then the defense let a 79 yard TD slip by, and now the offense, not to be out done, lays the ball on the ground. :rolleyes:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Trent Richardson is the biggest flop in the freaking history of football. How he was any good at Alabama is a mystery to me. Fire him on the Freaking spot and let's move on in a different direction. Incompetence at work like that would not be tolerated in the real world.

Top Bottom