• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    2 minute warning, still 23-7, and Colts have the ball.

I'm still cautiously optimistic!

This is their best game this year.

Hope the same team shows up next week.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Pressure on Smith all day didn't let him get in rhythm and no time to find his receivers open. Good job by the Colts on both sides of the ball. Let's see IF IF IF the Colts can play consistent.

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    Here is to a good Colts win against a really good team! We could be facing these guys again in 2 weeks though. We need Cincy to lose and we need to beat the Jags.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I have to give credit to our linemen on both sides of the ball. The offensive line gave Luck enough time to make the throws he needed to. KC's pass rush has given a lot of teams nightmares this season. Glad to see them perform well above my expectations.
    Defensive side made tackles, sacks, pressures, and gave the secondary the advantage they needed to shut down Bowe and cohorts today. Charles looked average after his first run.
    Good Job all around. IF I'm going to show concern it will be special teams coverage. Still a bit pourous. Whalen did an excellent job today.
    Play calling was better than usual also. I don't think we do a good job trying to pick up first downs on 3rd and two or more when we run. It's difficult for a back to gain yardage when consistently hit behind the line of scrimmage. We seem to do good on quick hitters in the gaps but can't seem to sustain the blocks on slower developing plays.
    Overall.....I didn't notice "That Smell" today.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I actually smiled the whole game except for the officials. It is becoming obvious they are trying to control way to much towards the outcome of these games. The pass was caught and controlled...football move was made...ball was dislodged by a serious contact and fumbled.....WTF

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    I actually smiled the whole game except for the officials. It is becoming obvious they are trying to control way to much towards the outcome of these games. The pass was caught and controlled...football move was made...ball was dislodged by a serious contact and fumbled.....WTF

Agreed! Officiating has been awful the entire year. If you can't get it right with 3 replay angles, why bother having replay?

Top Bottom