• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I flipped the game on to check the score and my girlfriend immediately says "Hey, look! The Colts are leading." I looked at her, laughed, and said "Come talk to me when they're beating a team in the first half that has won more than 2 games this season." You can't really call that a win, so much as a practice.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I flipped the game on to check the score and my girlfriend immediately says "Hey, look! The Colts are leading." I looked at her, laughed, and said "Come talk to me when they're beating a team in the first half that has won more than 2 games this season." You can't really call that a win, so much as a practice.

I want to argue with you BUT..........I can't figure out how.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

A check mark in the "W" column is exactly that.....a "W"

Granted, the texans looked like the Colts did for the last 3 games but we will take-em as they come I guess. It will all be over after the 1st play off game.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    :): Just trollin' now. I realize it's a w in the win column, but it's not like they were gonna put up anymore of a fight than the second string practice team before they got cut at the end of training camp.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've gotta say I'm impressed with what I've been seeing so far. I don't think anybody expected the game to go like it has so far. The announcers even seem stunned. Granted, it's theirs to lose, but if they keep up the effort they've been putting forth so far, they can do this! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom