• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    They made it interesting today....came down to the last play of the game. Perhaps this will like a small spark in them and be a little momentum for next year. Hope Grigson got a "NFL Draft Guide for Dummies" for Christmas this year.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They made it interesting today....came down to the last play of the game. Perhaps this will like a small spark in them and be a little momentum for next year. Hope Grigson got a "NFL Draft Guide for Dummies" for Christmas this year.

Not payed any attention to Miami this year. Either we stepped up to the plate or they are just as bad as we have been.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not payed any attention to Miami this year. Either we stepped up to the plate or they are just as bad as we have been.

It's probably a good thing the game ended when it did. I think Whitehurst pulled a hamstring on our final possession. I don't even know who our 4th string QB is, but we would have gotten to find out I guess! Now our playoff hopes are pinned on what other teams do. Not a good position to be in.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's probably a good thing the game ended when it did. I think Whitehurst pulled a hamstring on our final possession. I don't even know who our 4th string QB is, but we would have gotten to find out I guess! Now our playoff hopes are pinned on what other teams do. Not a good position to be in.

I truly feel we do not deserve a slot in the playoffs.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Congratulations Colts!

Where did T.Y. McGill come from?

When he got his first sack yesterday and they called his name, I was like, who? Then he was in on another later, and he looked like he was helping to clog the middle most of the day.

And... I guess we found out WWCJD (what will Clipboard Jesus Do?)

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

Miami wasn't motivated to play except for their jobs. They seem to lack the pride like the Colts do
    Football is a TEAM sport and must be played as one. IF not, then it's just x's and o's and going through the motions. There has to be a bond and truly a team goal to get the job done.
    Free agency and musical chairs players is making the team work more difficult as each season passes. There seems to be little loyalty on either side of the locker room wall.
    IF not for the fans like us with broken hearts there wouldn't be a game.
    Playoffs? Why not? The NFL is almost as big a shamble as the NBA.jim-mora.jpg

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Wondering IF I should delete this thread. OR....do you believe this coming year will be significantly better?
    Luck was hurt. I get it BUT...he is the supreme "Pick Master".
    IS this current generation of Colts going to be better or should I leave this thread up?

Top Bottom