• ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Yes, the Colts are struggling.
    If it's all about you and it hurts your self esteem for your local team to lose, badmouth the Colts.
    If it's about the Colts, support the team even when they're losing.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    LA is to far, it has to be done within the Cloak of Darkness.

He's already set precedence for slinking away in the dark, and arriving in the early morning mist.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Yes, the Colts are struggling.
    If it's all about you and it hurts your self esteem for your local team to lose, badmouth the Colts.
    If it's about the Colts, support the team even when they're losing.

Doug, I'm from The Great State of Maryland, We are allowed unfettered to say anything negative about the Colts we want to.

If you are a youngster, Google ..... Colts slink away in the dark..

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I've supported my team through thick and thin for decades. Since the 50s actually. Win or lose I stayed with them until they let Ditka go.
    Bears.
    I get to watch the Colts more since they're the flavor of the locale. I like the Colts, don't take it wrong. They stink right now. Argue that one?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Years ago, before Manning, I had a neighbor who was a Colts fan. This was back when losing was normal. He sounded an awful lot like Cubs fans. Liked his team but was resolved to the fact that they were losers. Might be premature to say they're settling into that normal with Luck out.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've supported my team through thick and thin for decades. Since the 50s actually. Win or lose I stayed with them until they let Ditka go.
    Bears.
    I get to watch the Colts more since they're the flavor of the locale. I like the Colts, don't take it wrong. They stink right now. Argue that one?

Oh yeah....they are stinking it up.

The twins in my avatar could run the ball on them today.

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    Grisson is running the show .... straight into the ground. And as long as he's an Irsey yes man, he'll keep doing it.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Grisson is running the show .... straight into the ground. And as long as he's an Irsey yes man, he'll keep doing it.

Jim isn't like the old man. He demands a winner and won't settle for less. Ask the previous group with Polian. Win or pack your bags. I like the 'tude he has.
    I don't mind the losing as much as not putting a good product on the field. The Colts aren't putting a good product on the field. Not much to like here.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Oh yeah....they are stinking it up.

The twins in my avatar could run the ball on them today.

I've met the twins. As sweet as they are the Colts could use them on the O-line. The offense can't sustain drives and the "D" is worn out being on the field constantly. Not much they can do when they're gasping for breath.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Sushhhhhhhhhh.... I've never been a Colts fan,, Never.. Navy Football.. Now that's the Shizzle..

And the Only reason its a Great State is, Black Bear and awesome fresh water fishing in the Allegheny Mountains, to Monster Bucks in most of the Flatlands along with unbelievable fishing in the rivers flowing into the Chesapeake Bay.
    World Class Duck & Goose on the Bay and the Rivers attached to it, along with Sikia Deer on the Eastern Shore to Offshore Ocean fishing in the DelMarVa peninsula. Within a few hours you can hunt the Mountains to Offshore Marlin.. It's truly a Sportsman Dream.
    The only sad part is, the rest of it is a turd. A Liberal Turd..

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Years ago, before Manning, I had a neighbor who was a Colts fan. This was back when losing was normal. He sounded an awful lot like Cubs fans. Liked his team but was resolved to the fact that they were losers. Might be premature to say they're settling into that normal with Luck out.

I'm honestly not even that excited for Luck's return. I don't think it will change much other than maybe a few more interceptions.

Top Bottom