• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Colt King Cobra .357, Ruger SP101 .357, Springfield XDSC.40 w/2 extra ext.mags., phones, ash tray, smokes, lighter, knife, flashlight, Mossy 500 in the corner, vest/helmet beside guage...I'm good, that should buy time enough to get the safe open.

ETA I'm not a gun nut or anything. I really should add, the Colt is only there because it is broken and I was fiddling with it the other day and just and haven't gotten around to putting it up.

Not only enough time to get to the safe, but you could take a break and have a smoke on the way! :):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I prefer a S&W Model 39, lots of noise and flash, scares te hell out of them.

If I'm pulling the trigger while pointed at an intruder in the house, I don't want to scare him, its because I need to kill him. I'd prefer a silenced 9mm that has zero flash. I'd rather not kill my night vision and hearing if possible.

On the other hand, who has not thought of giving an intruder the scare of his life before sending him to hell. The noise and flash of a short barreled revolver would give the intruder that 'What the f--- did I just get myself into' thought for a fraction of a second before he gets to talk to the guy at the pearly gates.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Ruger P95DC (in condition 2), 235 Lumen LED flashlight, wallet, keys, 2 Android phones (mine and my wife's), house phone, alarm clock, police scanner, CDs, books, knives, a multitool, cameras, speaker, & a slot machine bank.

dscn4370y.jpg

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    George Foreman grill, pack of bacon and a some filet mignon in a cooler, a hand written letter from a hooker in Rio, a rape whistle, and my dead kitten from when I was 7 (we had it stuffed). I'm ready for just about anything.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    glock 19 with 2 spare 33rnd mags, or wife's smith 686, .357, depending if I leave my glock in the car. Craftsman or such flashlight, fresh batteries, 3 color, and of course my ka-bar tdi

Tango

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Not much because my cat will just knock it over.

But I have an XD9sc in the drawer!

Top Bottom