• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Yeah but. I already commented on this post, but don't you all feel a little exposed revealing this sort of information?
    Granted, most thugs aren't going to research you on the INGO forum, but I don't know ...

Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    Yeah but. I already commented on this post, but don't you all feel a little exposed revealing this sort of information?
    Granted, most thugs aren't going to research you on the INGO forum, but I don't know ...

I suppose broadcasting that you have firearms in your home may not be the smartest thing, but I live in Martinsville..it's assumed anyway!

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport

I dont advertise that I have a Flat Screen TV, or a lawnmower, or a nice car , or a lot of things, but that wont stop of thug from being thug.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I suppose broadcasting that you have firearms in your home may not be the smartest thing, but I live in Martinsville..it's assumed anyway!

Not just that you have firearms, but what kind and where they are stashed. I just wouldn't do that on the internet. But it's interesting and all and I'm reading up on what folks are doing ( but not cause I'm a thug!) ... just nosey.

Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    Not just that you have firearms, but what kind and where they are stashed. I just wouldn't do that on the internet. But it's interesting and all and I'm reading up on what folks are doing ( but not cause I'm a thug!) ... just nosey.

If I'm not in bed, neither is my G23. In fact, at my bedside is about the farthest you will ever find us separated.
    :shady:

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    Locked in a biometric safe, I have a Smith 686 with crimson trace grips and a 30 round mag for the Mini-14 10 feet away.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I have my phone, Kindle, a couple magazines to read and a Surefire 6PX Pro. In my nightstand I have my M&P9/Surefire X300 combo loaded with Cor-Bon DPX ammo with a couple more magazines just in case.

Top Bottom