• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Bremen, IN
    A Remington 870 witness protection model (14 inch barel), a sig 229, a copy of the book Killing Lincoln, (very good, by the way) and a bunch of comic books. Ya, I know the comic books are a bit odd, but I guess I'm a big nerd at heart....

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Colt King Cobra .357, Ruger SP101 .357, Springfield XDSC.40 w/2 extra ext.mags., phones, ash tray, smokes, lighter, knife, flashlight, Mossy 500 in the corner, vest/helmet beside guage...I'm good, that should buy time enough to get the safe open.

ETA I'm not a gun nut or anything. I really should add, the Colt is only there because it is broken and I was fiddling with it the other day and just and haven't gotten around to putting it up.

snowdrifter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Next to Atterbury
    XDM40 + TLR3.

SpringfieldXDM40.jpg

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    A phone/clock, lamp, box of tissues for when my wife is watching me blow my nose and a nasty hanky with crusty buggers for when she isn't. (It's a waste to throw one in the wash if there is still 1 square inch clean space:eek:

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    Lotion. Phone and charger. Pad and paper. Hard line telephone. Several books and magazines.

My "other stuff" is kept 3 steps away from the bed to give me time to come awake. Our early warning systems sleep next to the bed and the bedroom door is locked. If anyone came in the house and got around the alarm, the dogs would have given me enough time to be ready with some 000buck, 40 cal, bear spray or impact weapons as needed.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Lotion. Phone and charger. Pad and paper. Hard line telephone. Several books and magazines.

My "other stuff" is kept 3 steps away from the bed to give me time to come awake. Our early warning systems sleep next to the bed and the bedroom door is locked. If anyone came in the house and got around the alarm, the dogs would have given me enough time to be ready with some 000buck, 40 cal, bear spray or impact weapons as needed.
    Can I come and watch?:D

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    The glass is one-way on all my windows. Just 'cuz you're paranoid doesn't mean they AREN'T out to get you.....

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not just that you have firearms, but what kind and where they are stashed. I just wouldn't do that on the internet. But it's interesting and all and I'm reading up on what folks are doing ( but not cause I'm a thug!) ... just nosey.
    It could work the other way... the thugs might check you off their list of homes NOT to invade... :dunno:

Top Bottom