What would you do if guns you owned were banned retroactively?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    No need to worry, Illinois was just told they had to have a permitting system for personal carry. As Kirk would say, we are gaining gun rights in this country, not losing them

I hope your right, im leaning towards putting an ak in layaway tomorw, if i can find one, and im gna be extremly upset if this stupid ban is put into place and makes it illegal to posses and transport for sport.....

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    century-arms-cai-ak-47-wasr-762-39-zastava-serbia-pap-m70-bubbles.jpg
    If that has "Hello, Kitty" decals on it, it's mine!!!!! :laugh:

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    DUDE guys do you remember when we had that big state wide ingo meet and shoot out on that lake. It was so tragic maybe most forgot about it. Shooting at targets taped to the sides of boats was not a great idea in hindsight. All of us suddenly had to swim to shore and leave all our guns behind for fear of drowning. So much tragic loss..................

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    No need to worry, Illinois was just told they had to have a permitting system for personal carry. As Kirk would say, we are gaining gun rights in this country, not losing them

:+1:

Also more more people are waking up.We had a few new members who joined INGO since the shooting and said they realized they needed to own a gun to defend themselves because of what happened.
    More gun owners = more gun rights. :patriot:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I hope your right, im leaning towards putting an ak in layaway tomorw, if i can find one, and im gna be extremly upset if this stupid ban is put into place and makes it illegal to posses and transport for sport.....

If that happens I will just carry my AK with an upset look on my face when going to the range. :D

Also I dont own those types of guns for sport so im not worried. ;)

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    Cue the "unfortunate boating accidents" in which INGO members lose all their guns, without any evidence to the contrary and never to be heard from again!

Actually, mine were irreparably lost during an unfortunate mishap involving aquatic recreational craft.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    If that happens I will just carry my AK with an upset look on my face when going to the range. :D

Also I dont own those types of guns for sport so im not worried. ;)

i own those types for all sorts of different reasons..... i like going out to shoot my AR so i am a little worried.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I no longer own any guns. I lost a bet to a liberal friend that guns and golf balls float. I figured since all my guns had wood on them I was good to go.
    And heck, who the hell knew golf balls would sink as fast as the guns? Surprised the shirt off my back.
    Since I can't swim...well you get the picture...NO MORE FRIGGIN GOLF 'cause I ain't got the balls.
    Some of them idiots better remember that I will VOTE in the next ELECTION 'cause I'm sure I can find more balls and anything else I need. I can't do and won't do without my GOLF!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom