• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    Still have it. Remington 511 bolt action .22. Got it new for Christmas. OPA price was $14.00. Always lusted after my Grandpop's Winchester '06 .22 pump. Didn't get it.

H&R12G

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Greenwood, IN
    Mosin Nagant 91/30 Ex Dragoon dated 1928 Izzy Arsenal. And from what I can tell it was issued. I never fired it but clean all my guns every month to keep them rust free. Well, the patches came out green. That's what my other forum tells me anyways.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    A 70's Remington 760 in 3006 I bought used from a buddy I hunted with in KY.
    Killed my first deer with it. Had the original stock refinished, but of course, it now has a camo composite on it, and it feels very clean, and it's still a shooter. One of the most accurate guns I've ever shot. It's retired now, but funny thing. I wanted to trade out the scope on it, had a Bushnell 3-9x40 scope included with a rangefinder, so it wasn't high dollar, but it was clean. Mounted it, boresighted it, and took it to the range. NO LIE, my first shot was exactly 2" high at 100, second shot, touching, 3rd shot, (I was shaking), was an inch away. I put it away to be cleaned, smiled and wondered hmmmm, should this be my primary Wisconsin gun, or my back up???;)

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Only ever fired my step-dad's SKS growing up. Looking to pick up a Mosin Nagant 91/30 this coming weekend, though. Maybe a Romanian PSL after that.

Always liked handguns and now I just don't know why, I've got the rifle bug.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Stevens Crackshot and I still own it 40 years later....

crackshot.jpg

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    It was a Squibmann .22 LR magazine fed 10 round semiautomatic. It was supposedly modeled after a Phillipine jungle rifle. I think it was made by Squires Bingham. It fell apart the first day I took it out. My dad and I took it back to Govco and exchanged it for a Marlin / Glenfield which served me well until I lost it on a canoe trip on the White River back in 74.

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    First Rifle

22 cal. H&R "PAL" single shot bolt action
    bought by my Grandfather ( on Moms side ) from Grandfather (Dads side )
    I still own it and shoot it.
    It will go to my Grandson in the future.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom