• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    my first was a mossberg 500 12 gauge, ran about 200 rounds through it the first day shooting trap. my shoulder was purple for a month.

DarkLight

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Thorntown
    First rifle I ever shot: TurnandShoot's Bushmaster AR 15. I was immediately turned to the gun side after my first range outing.

First rifle I ever owned: Beretta Cx4 Storm in 40 cal. I still have it, I still love it, its a great little rifle.

LocustsOfSteel

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Beverly Shores
    Yugoslavian M59/66, got it when i was 22, got the thing + a bag + a pack of clips for $150 from a military surplus store that was closing in Decatur GA, and i had no idea how to inspect a rifle for potential issues back then :rolleyes:.

The d@#n thing needed a lot of tuning and cleaning, covered in cosmoline, gas system leaked to a point where every round stovepiped, and the barrel was heavily lined with copper residue and lead... It had obviously been involved in the revolts in the balkans, then africa, then the middle east :eek:.

It took allot of time and tinkering to get it running, and was a wonderful crash course in how gas operated rifles work :xmad:.

I finally got the thing to function flawlessly this independence day :ar15:

It was worth it, its satisfying to know so much about the technical details of so many gas operated rifles that i picked up in my studying.
    And theres nothing quite like a semi-auto made entirely of milled hardened steel (receiver, trigger group, and all) :).

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom