• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Col

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    first owned 303T got lucky, first shot black powder double 10 g grandpa was mean army let me use their mouse gun hated it.

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    Marlin model 60 bought at Walmart when I was 16 with money I earned from my part time job. Scoped and fed an abundance of Remington Golden Bullets. I lived in Brown county back then and the squirrels were everywhere, cheapest dog food around. It only cost a couple pennies a day to feed the dogs.

1$Chuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Columbus
    Mine was a Marlin 990L, which wasn't a real popular gun but it was basically a model 60 with a laminated stock. Good gun, I've put thousands of rounds though it and it still shoots good.

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Ahh.. That would be a Remington 788 6mm. Tenth birthday present from my grandfather. He chose it over a 22 because I would then learn how to cast/reload for it. Still have it and as reliable and accurate as ever.

maarlborogto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    mine was a remington 511 bolt action .22 it shoots short, long, or longrifle i think my grandpa paid 100 dollars for it when i was 13 it was a tack driver but gotta get new optics for it and a couple more box magazines for it as well

Top Bottom