What to stock up on in case the election goes badly?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I don't know where else to put this, but it's both a head-scratcher and funny.

Yesterday my buddy was in Covington and heard a guy from Crawfordsville talking about how proud he was that he voted for Hillary, but then said that after he voted he went straight to Big R to buy ammo because "those damn Democrats" were going to try to take his guns away. He was wearing a UAW cap.

Methinks someone is unclear on a few concepts, but at least he was stockpiling.
    So the "uneducated white male" does exist!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Plan on going to the shipshe gun show Saturday and stocking up on some more stuff...
    I could store some more bullets.

RickyG

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    The libs are super butt-hurt today. I was at work today and our front of the house manager comes into the kitchen and casually says something like "how about that election? Pretty wild!" Immediately one of my employees goes on a tirade about "even if Trump were assassinated, Pence would be even worse. He hates women's rights, it's my uterus... blah blah blah" So as she's standing there getting no work done while complaining, I say "Hey Jen, get back to work." She then exclaims proudly "YOU'RE the one who started it!!" to which I said, "no, I said absolutely NOTHING. You are just attacking me because I'm the only conservative in the room right now. Now get back to work" :):

On top of that, the second I walked through the door someone says "we were just talking about you" Me: "oh yeah, about what?" Them: "oh, just how you're going to be insufferable about the election results, being Mr. Republican and all" Me: "Oh, it's whatever" :cool:

It's not easy being one of the only conservatives in a sea of antagonistic libtards at work. Especially when you're their boss

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom