What the hell is wrong with these people?!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    They attacked white people so I tried to be as white as possible, similar to an OC guy doing it so he gets attacked first to save other people (insert purple)

Second part was letting the CC crowd know if you park on the infield there's zero search opportunity.

My sense of humor takes a while to figure out. Doesn't translate well to forums.

That's cool, many don't understand my humor either!

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    You've clearly never seen the Springer show.....

This property is protected by the good Lord and a gun. You might meet em both if you show up here not welcome.
    Seem appropriate here.

My God, my first actual gun post. One, the Jerry Springer show is all an act and staged to come off the way it does. And as for meeting women who would cut it off and put it down a garbage disposal.....? Are you sure you haven't met one? If not, let me be the first. Rapists should get what they deserve!

As for trying to break into our home, especially if I'm the only one here, I'd first grab the shotgun with the slugs, and extra rounds for it, as well as "Betsy", my Walther PK.380 to use as a back up. I also rely quite a lot on our furry family as "first alerts" letting me know that something is amiss in either our front or back yard.

As one poster said, I'd use the shotgun and shoot thru the door, or the window next to it, the rounds would pass more easily thru the window. Anyone reaching in, would pull back a bloody if not amputated stump. While gentle when we invite someone in, they take a dim view of intruders. Especially with a few added commands.

The outside "attitudes" would be adjusted to the best of my ability, which as a newby, is rather limited, but I'm pretty good with a shotgun if I have to be, and at close range, it'd be rather hard to miss. I'd be on my cell to 911, with it on the speaker phone, giving them our address, the situation, and the fact that we needed help. Period. Anything else I say "can and will be used against me in a court of law". Bill's taught me that one. Would I freak, yea, but not until afterwards, then I'd probably have myself a well earned nervous breakdown! At least until Bill got home, then I'd calm down. He'd have had a text on his phone, as would our daughter, simply saying "911", which means "there's trouble here, approach with caution".

We set that up as a necessity months ago, for when/if I have a medical eme and need help. With "mom's protectors", no one would be able to get in, or near me, without them being locked up first, and I WILL NOT have them shot. Regardless.

Our daughter hates guns, but is pretty handy with a baseball bat or tire iron, but I wouldn't want her anywhere near here. Bill would take a while to get here, but I know he'd come, and he's always armed. (well, except while on duty in the back of the truck). I can't shoot his rifles, I don't have the strength to lift them, let alone fire them, so that's out.

And to think, I thought I'd left all this craziness behind me when I left CA back in December of 10. It's like an uncontrolled wildfire, with no way to stop it. Something has to be done, but beats the he** out of me what. I honestly don't know these days if I do, or don't, want to live to a "ripe old age", like my parents did. Times have changed SO much since they were alive, and now it really is "survival of the fittest" and "fittest" now means the most intelligently and out of necessity, armed. It's sad, just really sad. What's it going to be like when our kids all get to be our age? That is if the world lasts that long, or if by then they've not been reduced to fighting with sticks and rocks, as the saying goes.

And as for any help from our neighbors, last we knew, only 1 other home in our subdivision, at least the blocks around us, has a weapon of any sort, and I believe it's a pistol, but I'm not sure. The rest are of the mindset that "oh, it only happens in other places, it wouldn't happen here". I feel sorriest for them, they will be lost if something ever makes "other places", out of our neck of the woods.
    7th Stepper

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    Times like this that I would want a glock 18 for each hand and about 15 to 20

of the 33 round glock mags on stand-by.

But since I dont have even one I guess i would have to settle for throwing on my BP vest and putting the couple dozen loaded mags I have to use to "repel boarders" :ar15:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    This property is protected by the good Lord and a gun. You might meet em both if you show up here not welcome.
    Seem appropriate here.

Allow me to correct this for you. This property is protected by the good Lord and Many semiautomatic weapons. You might meet all of them if you show up here not welcome.:draw:

Top Bottom