What the hell is wrong with these people?!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    The first two times this story was posted the threads were locked immediately. Hmmm...

Scroll down on the list of threads and you'll find stories with much better, closer to the event coverage.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    If I had enough time (this being a fluid situation) I would first call 911. If the thugs were at the door trying to gain entry with no time to grab the phone I would open fire (through the door) with my 12 ga. loaded alternately with 00 buck and sabot slugs. If that didn't slow them down then I'd employ my 1911 loaded with JHP's until they were stacked up like cord wood at the doorway, and keep loading mags until I ran out.

If I go down at least I will have done my best to fill the morque with new slabs of dead meat.

I would have NO remorse, give NO quarter, or 'shoot to wound'.

...but that's just me. :)

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Last post sounded Like zombie boards on Black Ops. If you find yourself in that situation, i'n sure there's plenty of people here who would do multi-player with you.

I saw the world's largest boar yesterday. If that doesn't inspire enough good will to keep our fair peaceful then I don't understand people.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    They live in a state of squalor. Presented to them by their parents with no forseable future. They have no upbringing, nothing to live for, and a government that deliberately perpetuates the situation. They are angry, uneducated, angst filled youth. That being said, I do not condone the behaviour, but I can somewhat understand it.

Read the political posts on this site much and you will see the same anger and willingness to fight to preserve the way of life that we cherish. These kids have no way of life. They want a better way of life and they have had enough of the disaster they live in. They can't fight they "man" that is repressing them so they take it out on the nearest available targets.

IMO this sort of thing is going to become a lot more common before it goes away. Too many dissatisfied young people with nothing to lose and too much inexperience to fear the repercussions.

Coaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Brownsburg
    I'm sorry to say it but, I agree that this kind of behavior is going to become more common as our country continues down this "slippery slope".

cascadewalker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    They live in a state of squalor. Presented to them by their parents with no forseable future. They have no upbringing, nothing to live for, and a government that deliberately perpetuates the situation. They are angry, uneducated, angst filled youth. That being said, I do not condone the behaviour, but I can somewhat understand it.

Read the political posts on this site much and you will see the same anger and willingness to fight to preserve the way of life that we cherish. These kids have no way of life. They want a better way of life and they have had enough of the disaster they live in. They can't fight they "man" that is repressing them so they take it out on the nearest available targets.

IMO this sort of thing is going to become a lot more common before it goes away. Too many dissatisfied young people with nothing to lose and too much inexperience to fear the repercussions.
    +1:yesway: Great post.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I read some of the incidents linked in the first post. Boy that stuff gets me p****d. I didn't even waste time reading the incidents that happened in Illinois. You have to be insane to even go there. Those poor bas****s are so screwed. In a normal state I can carry and my wife knows if some idiot rips one of our car doors open (they're always locked anyway) she is to duck down and cover her ears because it's going to get loud real fast. There is no way any person or mob is gonna beat on us. Some of the victims in the posted encounters were badly beaten and required some serious hospital care. I hate to see some young life ended by my bullet but I'm not taking a punch or kick that could land me in a nursing home the rest of my life.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Haha!

I was at the IN fair tonight in a neon green Relay for Life shirt. I figured if I was the whitest guy there I could protect others.

No searches at all if you park in the infield. Buy tickets while in your car.

Am I missing something? What does this even mean???

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I can see sales increasing already....

142773i_ts.JPG

Ever since I heard about these mob-type attacks, I've started carrying spare mags. Will it be enough? I would hope...but if its not, the police will at least know which ones were attacking me; they'll be the bulwark surrounding my pile of shell casings and dumped mags.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Am I missing something? What does this even mean???

They attacked white people so I tried to be as white as possible, similar to an OC guy doing it so he gets attacked first to save other people (insert purple)

Second part was letting the CC crowd know if you park on the infield there's zero search opportunity.

My sense of humor takes a while to figure out. Doesn't translate well to forums.

Top Bottom