What the hell is wrong with these people?!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    First of all, I would never have a home in an area like that. That being said, if I were somehow caught in that situation my first priority would be hunkering down to protect the family. If I thought I could safely remove my family from the area, I would do so. Second, I would look for ways to protect my home and possessions. Third, I would attempt to record the events for future litigation. The order of these priorities would be paramount. The second would not be attempted if it jeopardized the first, the third would not be attempted if it jeopardized the second.

It would be difficult to watch a mob destroy my truck, but I would not endanger my family to save my truck or any other possession.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    i think its sad that we have to consider the legal ramifications of protecting ourselves, loved ones and property. the obvious choice would be too shoot them tho

jake

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Throw a bunch of food stamp cards to my right and take off running left.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    First of all, I would never have a home in an area like that. That being said, if I were somehow caught in that situation my first priority would be hunkering down to protect the family. If I thought I could safely remove my family from the area, I would do so. Second, I would look for ways to protect my home and possessions. Third, I would attempt to record the events for future litigation. The order of these priorities would be paramount. The second would not be attempted if it jeopardized the first, the third would not be attempted if it jeopardized the second.

It would be difficult to watch a mob destroy my truck, but I would not endanger my family to save my truck or any other possession.

I know first hand that is not always an option. The best you can do is always be wary and raise your kids like parents should.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Sooner or later I expect they will encounter a capable armed individual. This individual will change their attitude.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Sit on the porch with a scattergun and a .50 can full of all the buck and slugs I have. It's a beautiful thing. :D

Maybe the AR just inside the door for backup in case they're extra stupid.

Switch over to the M44 @ night for some shock and awe.

Last edited:

mmorph55

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Lafayette
    That is crazy. I must be getting old. I just dont remember crap like that happening when I was a kid. When I was a kid it just had the feeling that if group of us would rise up like that then a handful if adults would grab some sticks and beat some sence back into us. Maybe it is all the litigation that prevents neighbors for just stepping up together or maybe its the lack of fear and respect kids have today. Its not a good highway we our headed down.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    If that was going on in my neighborhood I'd be sitting on my front porch with my AK, body armor, and 75 round drum, with a couple extras just in case it got bad.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    That is one reason I even carry when going to the fair up here. CC, but I do carry. Let one unruly 'mob' member touch my son.......

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Throw a bunch of food stamp cards to my right and take off running left.

Haha!

I was at the IN fair tonight in a neon green Relay for Life shirt. I figured if I was the whitest guy there I could protect others.

No searches at all if you park in the infield. Buy tickets while in your car.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom