• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    If those of us thinking there is more to this are tin foil hat wearers then so are Clint and Heidi Smith and Frank of Thunder Ranch... I love the way some a$$hats here think that since they have a high post count they can treat others like fools and talk down to them.
    Just because low post count people have lower postings than you do it only means they have something better to do with their time than to be online posting negative comments towards others so they can look good to those who choose to kiss their feet and believe everything they say...
    Just sayin!

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    If those of us thinking there is more to this are tin foil hat wearers then so are Clint and Heidi Smith and Frank of Thunder Ranch... I love the way some a$$hats here think that since they have a high post count they can treat others like fools and talk down to them.
    Just because low post count people have lower postings than you do it only means they have something better to do with their time than to be online posting negative comments towards others so they can look good to those who choose to kiss their feet and believe everything they say...
    Just sayin!

It has nothing to do with post count. It has everything to do with craziness and failure to listen to logic.

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Either they got guys that like to shoot or the guy in the white house knows the Amerian people are getting close to the fed up fiscal edge of losing every freedom paid for in blood.

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    Before I hear about foil helmets and the like , remember this. Six years ago, if I had said the US government would be running guns to Mexico, and executing American citizens with no trial, I would be called crazy.

Now I'm a lot more cautious of the government then ever before, and there the ones that caused this caution. They've definitely made the unbelievable , believable.

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Before I hear about foil helmets and the like , remember this. Six years ago, if I had said the US government would be running guns to Mexico, and executing American citizens with no trial, I would be called crazy.

Now I'm a lot more cautious of the government then ever before, and there the ones that caused this caution. They've definitely made the unbelievable , believable.

Really, all this started 6 years ago? Welcome to :patriot:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I am starting to believe that some people here will be disappointed when Obama leaves office and he hasn't sent us all to detention camps. Would be a shame to devote all this energy to paranoia with no "I told you so" in the end.

There's plenty to not like about this administration, no need to talk ourselves into nonsense.

Top Bottom