• ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Homework ....

Look at this "BOL" I don't really know if it is a BOL ,but just play along.

What things do you notice in this picture that would make or not make you interested in this BOL.

SAM_5386-1-1-1.jpg

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I like to take the "gray man" approach so these 2 things stood out to me right away.

Expensive camper in the driveway = money

Cameras on the building = something of value in there that is being protected.

A thief may or may not be deterred by the cameras.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Battery by the backhoe, it may not be running.

The building is too close to the woods for proper defensive fire, as is the trailer. Trailer is basically waiting to be broken in to.

It looks like the building is simple corrugated pre-fab so it qualifies as a soft target unless they have armored the interior.

With the number of jugs of whatever by the overhead door, I would expect a sizable number of people to be around; they are either advertising their numbers or trying to make it look like there are more people than there are, continued recon should show which it is.

It is definitely too close to the road, with little to no concealment to hide movement and activity.

One camera appears to be focused solely on the overhead door, the second camera may or may not pan, but again with the woods so close, it is all but useless with careful positioning.

My initial :twocents: worth.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Personally, If I could move the camper into the barn, I would for a few different reasons.

* Offers more "creature comforts" than the building alone.
    * You'd be able to make use of those comforts in concealment.
    * It would require less energy to heat the camper than it would the barn.
    * Without the wind blowing on the camper cooling it off would also reduce energy consumption.

Still don't like how close it is to the road.

Last edited:

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    The video cameras tell me something worth watching over closely is inside.

side note.

The place looks "normal" but the cameras caught my attention.

The buildng has two cameras on each of the four corners. There are two cameras watching the road in both directions. There also is a camera on the back side of the campers looking back over the trailers, backhoe and building.

I too am interested in what they are protecting and watching out for...........

I have seen similar set ups at drug houses in Indy or Detroit........

nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    Or due to their location they've had break in on their property. Maybe even on a neighbors property. Then again, they just could be one of those paranoid types. :tinfoil: :nailbite:
    :):

Perhaps, but that's an expensive system to have set up. That backhoe isn't cheap either. Ditto on the decked out RV.

Methinks something worth taking is probably inside.

If along comes a thief, looter, or "out for #1's family who is starving", look out....

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    Looks like a business to me. Could be lots of construction equipment inside. Camper is used for travel to build sites. 3 gatorade coolers (atleast thats what I think is on the table) seems alot for one family to have that is living out of a camper if thats what your thinking. If this was/is a BOL I would definately reduce my street value by moving everything behind/inside.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I think we need more info.
    Maybe you should put a few rounds into the nearest power transformer, then wait to hear whether a generator kicks on.

Top Bottom