• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    My heart is with Red Gold, and it is good, but Heinz is by far my favorite. I'd rather support Red Gold than John Kerry, but the Heinz just has the taste nailed. Same for Heinz 57 for steak.

Slight thread jack here, but..

If you have to put steak sauce on your steak, you need to buy better steaks :D

Just my :twocents:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    ^^^^^I'll buy store brand on most stuff...ketchup, yep..mustard...sure...actually haven't had an BBQ sauce in quite a while...ex wasn't into anything that required BBQ sauce (I know..there's reasons he's an ex lmao)...my whole grocery list is still adjusting itself back to normal

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    ^^^^^I'll buy store brand on most stuff...ketchup, yep..mustard...sure...actually haven't had an BBQ sauce in quite a while...ex wasn't into anything that required BBQ sauce (I know..there's reasons he's an ex lmao)...my whole grocery list is still adjusting itself back to normal

No BBQ:facepalm:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Yep. It's all made by Hunts, Heinz or RedGold. Private label products (like store brands) are a big business. One recipe can be labeled for many brands.

That's why I buy store brand on almost everything...same exact thing, but cheaper:rockwoot:

gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    refuse to buy heinz

THAT WOULD BE ME.

I BUY INDIANA OWNED RED GOLD
    imgres

I'm waiting for the first tard that comes in and says they refuse to buy heinz because of john kerry.

:popcorn:

xamsx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NW
    Only thing ketchup belongs on is fries, and maybe burgers. Most certainly NOT on a hot dog!

Couldn't agree more. It's alright with hashbrowns though, too. Basically, anything made from potatoes.. except chips and mashed potatoes :D

Oh, and chicken.. keep the ketchup off the chicken!
    I'll see some of my friends eating chicken with it sometimes and will look at them like :n00b:

Favorite ketchup though? Meh. I just use whatever's in the fridge.. I don't buy it. All tastes the same to me, for the most part.

Top Bottom