• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Kershaw Leek zombie knife I got from Bradsknives and Knifelady.
    I can drag it across my finger and shave a layer of skin off.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    My Spyderco Perrin PPT is the sharpest knife I own. I sent it to Tyler34 to be sharpened and when I got it back it drew blood before I even opened it :eek: :faint:

BLA

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Brown County
    My wife bought me a Bear Grylls folder knife by Gerber( biggest pouch version). I was definitely not expecting it to be so flippin sharp. I barely hit my arm, finger, hand, and wrist. And it would pop my skin open. It taught me to be way more careful with edged tools. It has lost its edge from constant use...I need to find a good sharpening system. Serrations were also deadly sharp.

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    Mine is a little benchmade 440 I got in a trade here on INGO. When I got it the edge was mangled, and the most jagged & rough edge I have ever seen on a knife. After putting some work into it though the little s30v blade is hands down the sharpest one I have now.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    wefwefew.jpg
    Microtech Zombie tech it has a Smokeeater908 wicked edge on it. I keep it in the box so it doesn't intimidate my other knives lol.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have a few that are scary sharp. One is an old Hackman folder that has the red plastic handles that work like a balisong, but they're not intended to be flipped around like that. I don't know what the steel is (some Scandinavian stainless alloy), but the blade is ground so thin at the edge that it gets really sharp with little effort.

Another are the Schrade Old Timer 8OT stockman patterns that I own (from when Schrade was still schrade). The 1095 blades are really thin and will take an excellent edge.

Finally, the Cold Steel Large TwistMasters (original version, original Carbon V) can get scary sharp was well. They're flat ground and wide enough that the edge can be thin and still strong enough to be useful.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I have a couple descent buck and case knives. I've been trying to get them super scary sharp but like anything else, it takes time, practice and patience. Nothing has ever been as sharp as my Xacto with interchangeable blades of different styles though.

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    My Cold Steel Voyager XL meets the criteria. But I spent some effort with various stones and a strop to get it that way. The same with my Leek. They both are more than sharp enough for their intended use.

Top Bottom